Saturday, September 05, 2009

Tomorrow's finally the Venture Cord Hike.
Happen all so fast.
Sometimes I'll feel motivated to go for the hike as a candidate too...
But be it just plain laziness or whatever,
something's just there stopping me from really having the will to go and continue and finish the whole hike at the end of year.

Will be uncontactable for the next 2 or maybe 3 days.

And screw that econs lecture on Monday, so early somemore.

I hope everything goes well and smoothly.

And I really need freakin enough sleep next week onwards.
Had been sleeping later and later when the hike gets nearer and nearer.
Can't focus in school too.
No time do tutorials.
No time study or revision.
Promos like 1month away.
Okay consider to other schools it's still quite a while.
But it just means we've got more content to cover.

PW OP was sorta screwed.
I don't have the time to really make it that good anyways.

WR should be coming back next week.

I don't even feel like handing in EoM 4th draft though I printed it 2 days ago.

Very tired.

Mind is in a blank.

I should go sleep now.
Somehow feels really thirsty now.

Wish us luck.

We gonna have some real exciting fun.



Byeall.