Thursday, September 24, 2009

Had been wanting to blog since yesterday or two days ago,
but didn't had the time.

Don't know why now suddenly keep having the blogging feeling lol.
These few days had been slackish.
Haven't done much work everyday when I reach home.
Best is yesterday, go home 2plus never do anything -.-

Okay so Tuesday there was no PE and PW lecture.
Then we stayed back to play ball.
After that cg22 also play, so play together.
Haha. Was quite fun.
Then 2 people got caught for wearing uniform and playing ball lol.

So yesterday was good.
No contact time then econs lecture postponed.
Damn shiok, by 2pm I was on the way home already.
Then go home slack a bit play a bit,
went to sleep zzZ.
Wake up 8plus 9pm, no time study chem or do any work lol.
But okay lah, chem test was sorta manageable.

Today.... boring as usual.
The usual Thursday yea.
Stayed back to do OP slides again.
Thanks to our ST who insisted us on doing the OP practice again.
PW is so time-consuming....

Okay so tomorrow's Friday already!! :D
Like finally again.
But then it's quite fast too.
18 days to promos.
Long way to go compared to other schools.
But... haiz...........
Weekend must really force myself to study damn a lot already.
Waste this weekend again, and I'll confirm die, like really die,
die like kena eaten by piranha that kind.

Speaking of piranha, our class got this craze about it -.-
Okay let's talk about the long story behind it.
So last week, zhengwei and hengjing went to the hub on Tues break to watch youtube videos.
Then watched some amazing free kicks etc.
So 2 days ago, I went with them again.
Watched some soccer videos, then I searched for some basketball ones.
Then they go crazy about tennis killing bird, golf killing bird etc -.-
Lol can go search on youtube if you all want.
Now's the main topic.
Somehow we found a piranha vs mouse video.
And it was like wtheck.
The owner just drop a mouse inside the fish tank,
then the mouse cant even climb out, and start to struggle.
Then the piranha is like keep wanting to bite the mouse,
and of course eventually the piranha owned the mouse.
Sadded. So cruel.
Then today stay back for PW all watching piranha videos lol -.-
So that's the story behind it.

Okay I think that's enough for today.
Shall blog again soon, another time, maybe this weekend, like somewhere around 3am or what lol.
And now I need some rest because tomorrow got PE. SIAN.



Byeall.