Sunday, September 27, 2009

Somehow, since don't know how long ago,
I had lost all motivation.
All.

My motivation wasn't very strong to begin with.
Well but at least I had the drive.
And it's fluctuating kinda frequently and at times I can get really fired up.
At times I can get low and I just need a break or so.

But it's kinda different now.
It's been quite long.
I slacked for quite a while now and am still slacking.
Well I'm not really sure what happened.
I just know that this is not good.

Promos are in less than 20 days.
I don't really see how I can be slacking here but I am slacking.
Maybe it's seeing all my friends in other JC starting their exams
that I feel it's nothing much.
I don't know.

I just feel so sian whenever I think of any schoolwork, especially PW.
The thing promos should be the priority and PW is after promos.
But some screwed up system of our school still requires us to do a lot of PW,
and that should be because our promos is later,
which gives us lesser time after promos to do PW.
Rahh why am I even complaining.
There are few hundreds others in my school experiencing the same thing.
And lucky I realized that so as to not become some loser who can only whine.

It's 3am plus and I don't really feel tired.
But I know tomorrow must be a day spent meaningfully.
Meaningfully in an educational way.
A study day it shall be.

And for the 70491124890304th time I hope I'll stay true to what I say.

My physics is screwed.
Got no time to save it anyway.
The best thing I can do now is to work harder for Maths and Chem.
The only thing I can do now is to promote.
Two H2 passes or equivalent, that's actually not that hard.
The next thing to consider is the standard of the paper then...
Passing Maths and Chem will be priority,
then GP and Econs,
screw Physics but,
of course I'll still hope some miracle appears and I amazingly become a Physics pro.

Looks like there will be a lot of catching up to do this December hols.
It might seems long,
but with all these studying stuff and random stuff,
and also my slacking time which would potentially take up most of my time,
it seems like I'll just start my J2 life before I realize I'm halfway through the holidays.

I guess that's enough of -whatever- here.
There are times when I'll keep having the urge to blog.
And this is that period of time.
The reason for this urge?
If somebody's smart and have time to spare, go ahead and figure it out.





Have a good night and byeall.