Monday, October 19, 2009

It's time to go back school again tomorrow.
It's gonna be freakin pw all the way from now on.
And I didn't even enjoy as much after promos ended,
'cause whatever I gonna do I would suddenly thought of pw.
It's like stuck in my head but I have no mood to do anything about it either.
What a screwed up thing to happen.

So now I am here just feeling sian over and over again and seeing the time slowly flying away from me.
WR is due in less than 2wks and ours is still so screwed.
Haiz.
OP is in less than a month's time.
Damn.
And after that there's a few weeks of school then it's holidays.
Holidays.
Can't really call them holidays when we're all still gonna get busy.
Trainings, venturing, maybe school work...
It's just like normal schooldays without going to school.

It feels like 2years of my life just gonna just vanish.
It's not like I've not done anything throughout the year,
but it just goes by so fast that I can't find time to stop and think.

Suddenly I feel like stopping here.
Shall continue blogging the next time.
Good luck everyone.




Byeall.