WR is due on Friday.
Finally.
And all is left with OP and I&R which I completely haven't start on.
Was in a really foul mood.
Since. Don't know when.
Maybe Monday.
After I saw my full of crap results.
Maybe yesterday.
'Cause we stayed back till 8 for 2 days already and I reached home later than 8.30 and my com is screwed it now takes freakin a long time to start up and all that.
Maybe today.
'Cause it's Wednesday.
Still, it's a good thing that we worked so hard for WR.
It'll be an even better thing when we see an A rewarded for our efforts.
One more month till holidays.
Holidays filled with holidays homework.
Trainings.
Venturing.
Let's change the topic.
One more month till holidays.
So we'll now work extremely hard for the next one week or so for OP,
and of course I myself would like to start on I&R ASAP.
Wonder how would life be like after OP.
I bet it'll be mugging days for A level.
Then again, nah.
I bet it'll be slacking days of me doing nothing literally everyday except for slacking around and doing nothing.
Doing nothing except for doing nothing.
That's still doing nothing.
And these frequent pissing off and losing of tempers are really bad.
Really really bad.
Screw it.
If no one else gives a damn, damn it.
Should be going off to sleep now.
It's like really kinda late and there's still crazy PW going on tomorrow.
OP rehearsal tomorrow again.
Am so tired of reading the same stuff over and over again already.
So tired of everything.
Byeall.