Sunday, November 01, 2009

And it's already November now.

Less than 2 weeks to the end of PW.
I guess almost everyone's looking forward to it.

But as with many other times,
I don't feel any drive for doing anything at this moment.
Somehow that feeling always comes when I do not know what to do.
And I don't find out what to do too.

I guess this is me.
Lazy. A slacker for life.

And the only thing I can probably do is,
just to be me.

To believe that things always work out eventually.

Anw, good luck to everyone taking Chinese A level tomorrow.

Well the rest of us still have to be back in school for PW though.
Presenting to ST again.
Haven't even got the script ready due to some sort of communications breakdown.
And then I was just too lazy to do it already.
Stopped after first paragraph of I&R.
And I don't really recall what else did I do other than stoning and thinking
and keep on thinking about this and that.

Btw, slept at 9plus on Friday and woke up 12pm on Saturday.
And I felt like I wasted an extremely huge amount of time.
That's 15hours of sleep. Wtheck.

Not like I'll be given a lot of chances to do that anyways.

It's goin 12am now.
Next week will be OP week.
The week after next is actual OP.
Weeks after next I will slack all the way.
Months after that I'll still be slacking.
But I should really study for MCT next year.

What else can I say.
Got really lousy results.
Some of which were outunder my expectations.
Still got promoted anyway.
At least now I have a deeper understanding about studying for A levels.
There will be more topics to cover next year though.
Maybe I should stop using the word 'study'.
In fact it's just reading notes.
Should really tidy up my notes and my room already.
Everything is in a mess.
Including my brain.
12am. Time to go.




Byeall.