Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hello.
Suddenly felt like blogging again,
though really nothing much happened over the past few days.

Spent most of the time rotting at home doing nothing,
either just watching tv or stoning in front of the com.
Had a meeting with Owl, Chandan and Terry last night too.
There sure is a lot of work for us to do now.
And other than scout work, there's still holiday homework.
Not like I really care about that though...
But maybe I should break my tradition of starting to do holiday homework a week before school starts.

Can you believe it.
Less than one and half a month away, we'll be in our last year of JC life.

And going to J2 means less time for everything else.
Everything.
I don't know how am I going to manage my time and studies next year,
and I don't really give a thought about it.
Even if I do, I won't follow any plans I made so it doesn't really matter haha..

Don't think I'll be going out anytime soon except for trainings or scout stuff.
Or perhaps not even going out for the whole holidays.
Maybe in that case I'll just stay at home and be a good boy and study (=




Byeall.