Hey all.
Originally wanted to make it a long post.
Well, due to unforeseen circumstances,
I'll just Go With The Flow and see how far I can go.
Feeling freakin hungry now damn it.
Always feeling hungry damn easily in the middle of the night.
Okay so had a venture meeting today.
Went to did a logistics check with RW and Terry before that at NAS.
And played basketball after that too.
Had dinner at Mac.
Teppanyaki Grilled Chicken Burger or whatever it's called.
So that's about it today.
And Chandan's going to OGL camp.
Wow.
Now I'll have some work to do.
That's good.
Keep me busy instead of slacking and doing nothing all day.
Still feeling damn hungry.
And last night,
was one of the nights when I suddenly keep thinking about the past again.
I don't know but I'm just that kind of person who
can't the past go and just move on in life.
And while thinking back, everything just happened so fast.
This had been repeated dozens of times but yea because it's really so damn true.
I wonder what I had been doing in the last 2years of my sec sch life.
Pretty much the same as the first 2 years, slacking haha.
And for the last few months, studying.
But during those days there's also much happenings.
Like everyday there'll be some little things which happened,
be it good or bad, funny or whatever.
These are the things I'll keep hanging on and I'll think so much that
in the end I'll feel everything is like a dream.
Life is but a dream.
And I start to wonder how true is that.
Everything you experienced,
they just go past you.
Nothing ever comes back and we are just supposed to get on with life with whatever we have.
This is life man.
And I certainly should just stop thinking so much about life and just live life the way.... the way that every other living thing lives their lives.
We don't live to just think about the reason for living right?
That's call no life.
We live a life and we should get a life.
So to get a life... it can mean a lot of things.
Living life as you always wanted,
doing things you never thought of doing,
experiencing stuff which are out of the world for you etc.
Is that life?
I guess in the end it's still up to oneself to decide,
to decide what is really life.
Then again, it's not true that we always have to make a decision.
Maybe, we can just live our whole life without even giving a thought to what is life about.
So are you going to spend your life living and not knowing the reason?
Maybe, there don't need to be a reason.
Not everything needs a reason.
Again, it's just something for yourself to think about.
Memories.
They just play in your head sometimes and it's like watching a movie, a dream.
And for me, they can just come out of nowhere
and I'll start to think about all that had happened in the past and all that and more.
I feel like I should cherish whatever that had been given to me or whatever that had happened as long as it leave a lasting memory in my head.
Maybe not a lasting one, maybe just some small, short memory,
something that allows me to just be reminded of the past for a bit.
I don't know if this is sentimental or what,
but I had always liked to keep stuff.
Whatever the things are.
It doesn't really matter where they are from,
I've kept many things from the past,
and all these things may not even be useful or what.
People might think that they just take up space at home.
People might not keep them for even a few years.
I'm not sure why I keep stuff so much too.
I just like to keep them.
When I look at the things,
I'll just think back about the times and all that.
Although there may be some things which I'll never looked at,
or some things which I don't really had much memories of.
But it just happened.
It just happened at the point of time,
without thinking much, I'll just keep most of the things which I gotten from somewhere, anywhere.
Haha, and all these just resulted in my room being very messed up.
Many stuff are all around now.
But I still keep them.
I don't really tidy up my room that often and keep them together or what,
but I just know where the things are and
somehow I feel alright looking around my room and seeing all these at the usual places.
It'll be damn weird if one day everything which is so-called not use were to be gone from my room or just be kept in a box,
and everywhere is tidied up super neatly and cleaned up nicely.
Maybe that will give me more space hahaha,
but the... the indescribable feeling just won't be there anymore.
I feel like my hunger is half gone now.
That's bad.
Means the hunger is like going up to the extreme whereby you will slowly not feel hungry
and would lose the appetite even though deep inside your stomach is as empty as a whatever that's damn empty, like a dustbin without litter.
And I should sleep now.
By the way forgot to mentioned that there's training todayyesterday's morning too while blogging about yesterday's events.
Damn.
And that means I'm already awake for... 9am - 4am and that's a....
FREAKING total of 19hours.
Screwed up again.
Haiz.
Gotta sleep now or else my brain will spoil and get burnt into nothingness.
Byeall.