It's been damn long since I last blogged.
And this time it's not because I had nothing to blog about,
but 'cause there's too many things happening all the time.
I shall first start on what happened on 5th to 12th December: The Gauntlet.
This year's PLC hike was a little special that it has a cool name.
Besides that, it's a 7d6n camp with a 3d2n hike including a mini hike for field lesson, a pre-hike to trick them and a 24h crazy hike.
And somehow me terry renwei went on our own hike too ahead of them for the pre-hike -.-
Was a cool experience anw, walked the other side of Macritchie nature reserve
and didn't had any lunch except 2 energy bars.
Finally had dinner at KFC when we got back to civilization.
Black Pepper Chicken meal shared with renwei.
After that was some slacking and doing nothing but lazing around at Lower Peirce Reservoir.
Like kena thrown there by the leaders.
Mr Joseph Teo came down at 9plus and we had another dinner at at 10plus.
Then when we got back everyone was there already.
So we conducted the night walk which was recce by us before our dinner.
Walked all the way in at night lol.
Btw when we're out for dinner we saw a family of wild boars at the side of the road woah.
So didn't sleep the whole night.
Maybe just for a few minutes.
And in the morning it was the surprise for them to go for their 24h hike.
Was feeling damn hungry already so kept spamming the pringles and drinks.
After that went to Ru Han Sir's NUS dorm.
A small cozy little dorm it was.
Had our discussion for that day's thingy,
then almost everyone slept till 10plus i think.
I woke up once though 'cause Renwei cant come in due to the door being blocked by fareeq sir lol.
And I woke up because he called Chandan and his wonderful ringtone woke me up -.-
So for the day we were basically all squeezing in the bus and traveling all around.
To track the scouts all that and buy stuff etc.
Had our dinner at Sarimbun, same with the scouts.
Then finally at 10 or 11 me Marcus Nazri were fetched home by fareeq sir.
So reached home at 11plus and poor terry had to follow fareeq sir all the way.
Apparently the scouts were screwed after I went home at various places.
The next day was training.
Then it was a day of slack.
Same with Tuesday I think.
But had to prepare for Gauntlet Part 2: the Gauntlet Camp.
Ohya so we went school for a logisitics check in the morning
and had Black Pepper Chicken with renwei again haha.
We realized it makes people fart a lot and also shit -.-
So wednesday morning went training as usual,
then went home to pack and stuff and went to NAS.
Saw renwei and terry across the road after I alighted so I called out to them.
Then we went Tmart tgt to buy drinks.
Saw Brendon on the way back.
So RHS was giving the lecture to the scouts.
And the programme was already sorta screwed by then.
But we were still able to deal with it anw.
Then it was games by terry.
Pretty nothing much screwed up except that the wind blew the parachute egg on top of the dental bus,
which we brought down ltr on just to be smashed by terry lol.
After games was dinner.
Then it was fareeq sir's lesson after that I believe.
Then PIC or whatever, can't really remember what happened that night.
Don't remember what we had for dinner too.
Just remembered that at ard 3 me rhs fareeq sir chandan went to have prata for supper.
And then no one woke up ever again to conduct fire drill haha.
Had a bad night sleep at the small sofa.
Didn't really manage to sleep much and alarms were causing me to wake up evry nw and then 'cause people don't off it -.-
So woke up like 6plus, changed, and then woke up JJ up for his PT.
3 buggers woke up later in the middle of the PT and just walked away like nothing happen.
Wanted to join them in the Esso run but too bad I needed to take care of the belongings.
After PT was ceromony.
And that was when I realized my freaking zip of the scout pants broke haiz.
Then crazy inspection followed.
After which was backwoodsman lesson I believe,
and also our brunch - prata.
GY also came around that time after his test.
So following that would be backwoodsman session,
which was basically much slacking for us as jyang's batch was conducting that.
Went to help rhs to make some eno water in the jerry can.
And some friendly neighbour complained about the smoke so we had to change places.
That resulted in a super late lunch for them.
So after their super late lunch was lessons at field classroom again.
Followed by dinner for them and steamboat for us.
Then it was trust fall by me and blind trail by terry.
Took out the flag seeking as we had no time and also partially it was hard to conduct.
Then it was survivor challenged followed by PIC I think.
So after that was sleeping time and we went to the staff lounge to slack,
the leaders were having meeting there.
Then at around 3plus the fire drill started.
It's not really a fire drill to be exact but some kind of modified 'wake-them-up-at-night-and-tekan' session though.
Around the same thing anw.
So didn't had sleep till 5am.
And slept on 4chairs.
Finally woke up at around 8 I think.
Then went to wash up and change for ceremony.
Had breakfast after that.
The last day is really nothing much for them and us,
but somehow still ended damn late.
After inspection was pioneering for them to build the catapults and bring up the target.
Then for us we will take down the field classroom.
So after that the catapult shooting was played and terry slept in the canteen alone.
Apparently rhs did sth to him but too bad I wasn't there to witness it haha.
So after all that catapulting was strike camp.
Then everyone else packed up too and had closing ceremony.
Then it was some debriefing session which was kind long.
Somehow Chandan's voice was so boring and also my tiredness from the previous night caused me to feel damn sleepy.
So went to the toilet, then came back and went to sleep for a while.
After the debriefing ended was dinner with rhs and fareeq sir.
Went home after that and finally had a rest after all these.
Felt like it happened damn long ago but one week ago, the camp just started.
And a little more than a week, we were still traveling all around Singapore for their hike....
Can't believe so much happened in such a short time again,
but it's always been this case for all the camps and stuff, especially at the end of the year.
Rested at home on Saturday I think.
But was not really enough 'cause woke up early again on Sunday for Army Museum visit.
And that, just added another proficiency.
Came back in the afternoon and went lan.
So whole day spent, just like that.
No more Monday training so slept till around 12.
But that day is the start of the 2r6o6 chalet (:
Went to meet suting at white sands mall at around 3pm.
Then had my second at KFC with him.
So went to the chalet and people started coming in.
Was so glad that teckli and zhihui came in the end ;D
Same for the others hahaha.
So BBQed and watched chankai's SEA games haha,
talked so much about the soccer match b/w singapore and vietnam lol.
After which was 2nd BBQ session by me and kinseng for his pork belly.
Not his own belly but pork belly bought by him.
And suting came out at the wrong time LOL.
Anyone interested can ask him what happened when he came out haha.
GY came around that time.
And some went home at night already I think.
Somewhere at night.
So around that time the girls were up in the room and the rest was below.
Dota, talking, etc.
Then after that somehow they came down and all the guys went up.
All go up to get money except for kinseng haha.
Then after that we went down again.
Pretty nothing much happened that night.
Went out with KS to walk around and find RS they all.
They walked like everywhr wtheck -.-
Hmm and somewhr around that time at night, I think before this,
went with GY and suting to the food centre near GY's house for their dinner/supper.
Didn't eat then 'cause I wasn't hungry.
So after that almost evryone went up and talked in the darkness.
The guys had to sit on the floor though lol.
And somewhr in the middle of the night,
we went down again for some randomness and boredom.
Didn't sleep again on the first night as usual.
But come morning and GY went to sleep on the mattress.
Suting was right beside the door and kinseng can't go out 'cause the door can't open that big enough hahaha.
Then went to sleep on the bed for like 1hour I believe.
Asked chankai and zhihui back for pool but both didn't even come back for 2nd day =/
So went to pool with teckli, kinseng and his friend, zach.
Played like one round whr we paired, then KS and me went kbox lol.
And that was when teckli went home too.
GY and suting also went off somewhr around there.
One went home to sleep MORE,
and suting went to fly kite at marina barrage lol.
It was also then when it started to rain,
and the girls were at WWW.
So around evening we went back.
And I showered, finally remembered and get to shower.
But after that need to walk in the rain again to go eat dinner -.-
So everyone had dinner at just acia.
Then teckli came back!! :D
All of us wrote on some piece of paper about Wings for some guy who needed it for an exhibition.
Then went back with a full stomach.
And kinseng finally got to sleep.
So it was mahjong for a while.
Then kinseng woke up and asked me along to buy food -.-
Can't believe how is he able to take in that much amount of food lol.
Then came back and had some more 'kinseng give money' session.
Talked about teckli's stuff and it seems that much time has passed until we realized it's only 11pm -.-
Most of them went home and the chalet was left with 7 ppl only,
me teckli kinseng gy suting chris theresa.
So watched tv after that, hot shot then the hong kong drama.
Chatted with each other during that time too,
and suting kinseng went up to sleep.
And the smart me took the mattress to in front of the tv so I can lie down comfortably and watch TV haha.
Then teckli theresa were fbing, they like so funny lah hahaha.
GY was bored and playing with mahjong tiles while waiting for them to stop so he can dota.
Then chris was like just keep saying tired, probably due to her training that morning.
So the two girls found out that they cant sleep 'cause the beds were both occupied lol.
But suting woke up and let them sleep on one bed.
Then theresa went up to slp a while, then came down to brush teeth.
Then after that she like not slpy alr lol.
But teckli went to sleep on the mattress.
Then GY finally got to dota haha.
So the 4 of us played cards.
Damn unlucky lah tt time -.-
Btw it was like 1plus only lol.
I think I didn't even win a round of taiti zzzZ.
Theresa was like eating cup noodles then just keep winning haha.
Then suting's turn after her so he always can win after theresa win zzz.
Then theresa went to slp upstairs already.
I think suting rly got his magic power,
talk to him then won't feel slpy liao lol.
After that played a bit more then chris suggested watching One Missed Call: Final on youtube,
ask us watch then she herself like don't dare watch -.-
So GY finished his dota matches and went to slp on the mattress also.
Then I used that laptop to watch NBA highlights,
only turning around when got people die haha.
By 3.30am was feeling damn slpy alr.
The show wasn't even scary lah, but somebody like so scared don't know for what lol,
then sit at the TV there dunno doing what with her hair somemore,
that one then scary.
4am chris went up to slp and I went to the mattress.
Somehow woke gy and teckli up so they gave me a space in the middle to slp haha.
Then suting watched the show till 5am I think.
And I don't know why I slp nvr put alarm or what, I think by tt time I blur alr.
So I woke up ard 8am.
Saw evryone else still slping and suting on the floor again lol.
Went up to find kinseng only to realize no panda to be spotted,
so went back down to see him coming out from the toilet.
Then I just change into club tee and sch pants,
say bye to him then chiong to the bus-stop.
Rested on the bus.
Then alighted at school and realized meiling took the same bus lol.
She went home the night before already, after visiting her CO chalet I think.
So I went to the range, thinking I'll be late 'cause it's 9.05am
and I believed I was required to reach by 8.45am.
Then saw evryone outside and the range was still locked.
So I went down, shoot, and went to sleep on the chair with my head on the table.
Woke up lie 15 - 30mins later to found out all the tables gone except for mine and the table is clean hahaha.
Turned out that they were already arranging and clearing up the place to prepare for the reunion for the seniors later on.
Stayed a while more and saw them coming in,
then I went off 'cause my tiredness allowed me to.
But went to have lunch with Chandan suting pan, and terry was late 'cause he thought I gonna meet him at the bus-stop lol.
Then went sch and blah blah blah slept a bit.
Got a ball for the scouts when we went to print the hike logs haha.
Okay I think the post is like damn damn freakin long alr.
Shall stop here since thr's nothing much after that anw.
Went to meet some of the sirs for hike log lesson and played ball a while.
Basically that's it.
And slept till damn late today,
finally make up for all the lack of sleep since the start of Gauntlet hike I believe.
One more free day tmr and it's the start of VCH.
Good luck to terry and chandan for it ;D
After which, next week will be Ardent Meerkat Training Camp for us,
Then there should be nothing much already
and it'll be chiong the freaking homework time ler.Shall blog more the next time.
I meant, shall blog again the next time,
'cause I think there won't be any more posts longer than this.
Just realized I took like 1hour 10minutes to finish blogging this.
And I salute anyone who had took their time to finish this whole long post hahaha. (:
Byeall.