Everyone agrees the world is crazy
And it's already the last day of January.
Finally studied like a little bit during weekend.
Only started today though -.-
When I had the whole of yesterday and Friday night to do work too.
Nevermind I'll slowly get the momentum to study.
Ohya and we're learning Chem Kinetics,
so maybe it'll help me understand more in my Activation Energy to Study Theory
and allow me to impurities that is preventing me from studying.
Then I will be able to get started on studying more easily and efficiently (:
I hope I don't sound like some 'mugger' like people always say.
Hahah.
This is just knowing what I should do and doing what I can.
And even a slacker like me should know when to do what.
Anyways studying for me had always been different from people.
People study and they do work, revise, practise.
I study and I finish my homework and tada! I studied! :D
So tomorrow's the start of another week of school!
And also the orientation of J1s.
Have fun people!
Not just the J1s, but J2s too ;D
And good luck to poly people with your tests too.
Lastly, good luck to myself.
And a good night to everyone else.
Byeall.