Thursday, January 28, 2010

How's life?

Haha seems like I only blog when I'm damn busy or damn free.
Or maybe it has become a habit for me to blog almost everyday.

Slacked today again.
Same with Tues, did nothing at all after I got home.
Except that today I got home much earlier at 4pm.
And it's so amazing that I didn't take anything out of my school bag even till now ;D

I thought to myself, life now is really alright and
I'm actually satisfied and contented with it somehow.
Although seeing the J1s coming in today still made me felt... weird,
since it's just a year ago that we were having our orientation.
But school is generally fine, I'm doing my work(well most of it, I don't go ahead of tutorials anw),
I get to play basketball at least once a week, and everything else just seems so nice.
I even get days like these where I can just do nothing and slack.
Haha life's good.
Hope it continues on like this, at least till after June hols.
Let me enjoy somemore lah lol.

And talking about J1s coming in, it really felt so nostalgic.
........"tempus fugit"
Even January is ending already.
I shall enjoy perhaps 5 more months then (:
Ohh and back to the J1s, it's kinda irritating too -.-
The canteen's full, then hawker centre opposite's full during breaks.
And everywhere in the school also full.
Before today the school still seem sorta quiet and all that haha.

Guess that the school will be a lot less empty now.

Okay shall end the post here.
Good luck people.
You will get what you deserved depending on how hard you work.

Persevere.
And that's the same for myself too.



But what is life? For we all live to die. Still we worked so hard so we can survive.





Byeall.