Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello and here I am again.
And the only reason for that is because I'm slacking again.

So sad that I wasn't able to fully make use of the first weekend since school started.
Did basically almost nothing while wasting almost all my time away doing... almost nothing.
And tomorrow will be the second week of school.
I hope this, and every week after it, would be a good week for me -.-
Despite the fact that I'm still slacking and not completing tons of homework rahhh.
Hope I don't screw up too much from now on.
If not everything will just go downhill all the way and before I knew it a mountain of work will be waiting for me.

'Cause everything will just roll on and on like a snowball, getting bigger and heavier, eventually rolling over you and killing you.

And that's just what would happen if you leave the homeworks untouched for too long,
eventually you will find yourself getting crushed by the snowball you created yourself.

Anw a link to a page of quotes here: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Procrastination
ABOUT PROCRASTINATION.
So basically I procrastinated by reading quotes about procrastination.
How pro is that.
And there's still a quote "Procrastination is reading all the quotes on this page when you have a huge report due tomorrow." -- R.T.A.Birektt

Gotta go now, getting late already.
Shall save my energy and do some work tomorrow.
Think I can only do work on weekdays now instead of weekends zzZ.
Needa come up with some ways to get econs proj done before Fri too. =(





Byeall.