The Eighth
Just realized that I've already blogged 7times this year.
That's fast.
Damn fast.
And this is already the 8th one on the 19th Jan 2010
when the only time where I blogged 7posts last year was in October.
Some of those posts last year were pretty long though.
Wonder if I'm too free that's why I blog so much or
that I'm too bored from doing so much (holiday) work that I need to blog randomly for a break.
Anyway, finally halfway thru the week...
Well after tomorrow that is.
Once this week is over everything will (hopefully) be fine.
Yea after the screwed Econs presentation is over.
Somehow I feel that if I do enough work I would even be able to
take out time and read up on lecture notes beforehand.
And according to teachers that's what we're supposed to do anyway,
help us to prepare for lectures.
So during lectures can also just sleep through it as long as the blanks are filled in. LOL.
Finally started a little bit on Econs PPT.
And there's still the screw report and poster.
Not gonna give a damn about it. Powerpoint most impt I guess.
Shall continue and finish it tomorrow using Kenneth's laptop. (If he brings)
I shall take silent as a consent since he didn't reply my message.
Today's PE was shiok.
Of course it was damn tiring.
Should be around 3km if I'm not wrong,
and my stamina improved, a lot.
Should continue to train more for NAPFA,
and even go for Titans this year if possible.
Yea but the main thing is that, the original plan was to play ball after PE.
BUT just as we were cooling down halfway it started to rain.
Then a moment later it turned into heavy rain.
And then, heavier rain.
So everyone ran back to the gallery for cool down then just as we were dismissed the rain stopped.
But the floor was wet.
........
However felt damn shiok even though it's tiring after running.
Somehow.
Somehow after running I was in quite a good mood.
Weird but cool.
Maybe my love for running will come back.
Then I'll run more, and more, and even more.
Possible to still get an A for 2.4km for NAPFA this May if I keep on training though.
But then again C is just enough and I would rather get an A in my studies =.=
Shall stop blogging here.
There are 3things on my mind now.
1) MUST. CHIONG. FINISH. ECONS PPT BY TOMORROW.
2) MUST Study and complete all the overdue work by this week so I can go ahead of the teachers by next week! (Okay most impossible task to fufil IMO)
3) MUST PLAY BALL. Easiest wish to fufil hahah, should be able to play ball at least once this week bah.... unless the weather gonna screw with me again zzzZ.
Byeall.