Sunday, January 24, 2010

Went down to NAS to help out in the scout meeting this morning.
Or rather, last morning.

Only me jyang dk benedict went.
So morning was ceremony then PT.
Got delayed quite a bit until PT ends.
Then was basic scout standard tests.
Blah blah blah...
Yea so in the end finally ended around 1plus and everyone got out ard 2plus.
Went to eat mac again with owl and gorilla, and chandan came shortly after.
Ate mac the previous night too 'cause somebody too long never and asked us out just to eat mac.
I must thank JJ for that dinner treat though LOL.
Realized that I forgotten to pay him only after I reached home hahah.
Shall give him back the money the next time I see him.

And so I didn't do any work today.
Was reluctant to go help out at first 'cause I need to sleep on Saturdays
to make up for the loss over all the weekdays.
But some idiot persuaded me so much that I just had to go.
Reached home at 4plus I believe, then I went to sleep soon after.
Slept till almost 9pm.
Woke up, dinner, use com, play a bit.
No mood do work at all.
Until now.

Still wondering whether should I go sleep or do some work first zzZ.
But tomorrow's already Sunday, then after that it's school again.
Must really do some work by tomorrow.
ESP phy hols hw and econs report.
And still got... econs hw I think, maths some p&c w/s, tutorials etc.
Then need to study for chem test on tues,
'cause if get too lousy need go remedial,
then Wednesday's 2.5hrs break will be gone already.

Ohh and heard that J2s can't join titans.
So sad.
Should have joined last year at least for the experience.
Although it was really a lot of trainings.

Shall focus on studying then.
That's what I would say sometimes but never did it hahah.

Okay getting tired already.
Shall try to at least start the econs essay, 1.3-1.5k words omg.

And I need to find a way to get myself super interested in physics....
How can I do that?
If not also must find someone to teach me. Haiz.






Byeall.