Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reading the past

Just read my last year's posts to find out how had I been for the past year. (LOL)

And every year the way I blog changes a little.

And I still can see how I complained about PW last year.
Hahah, everything's over now, in a flash.
But I'll rather go through J1 than J2.
PW > GP I guess, and all the fun which we had staying back after school.
All the complainings which are just.. complaining but we still do the work.
Or at least I complain and I do work.

And in Aug and May last year had 2 posts of rather uniqueness.
One with the numbered sentences and one with random cutting and pasting of sentences.
Even now as I read I wonder how did I got so pissed hahah.
Was really not feeling good at that time.
All the frustrations.
And it's so interesting to read about my own posts, especially posts like these.
I always like to read/think/whatever about the past anyway.

But just as what most of us had learnt from life: It goes on.





Byeall.