Continuing like before.
Didn't do anything today, again.
Don't even feel like it's a normal Saturday -.-
Somehow feels like it's still CNY and I can don't do anything over the weekends hahah.
Looks like I'll have to complete much more work tomorrow then.
Or rather, after I wake up later.
So had 3 days of school last week.
Pretty nothing much happened.
Just had econs test on Friday, 99% flung. 1% for miracles.
Really need to work damn hard to do well for econs zzZ.
Also ponned lectures twice in a row already.
Haiz. Econs, econs.
Had training as normal on Friday, just that I started at 1.20pm,
which is like directly after chem since it's extended from 12.30pm, as usual.
So went training straight away,
and that first detail had only 4 people 'cause the other 3 last second can't make it.
So I finally stopped shooting at 3pm, then need to write some Friendship Day messages.
And finally I got to eat lunch at around 4pm, just a waffle though.
Then got back and continue slacking + help Ms Liew settle some stuff.
Then at the end took group photos, and had PT.
At least PT now is really PT, and really train us physically more lol.
Hope the drills we gonna do during PE will help us more too.
After PT was steamboat with J2s!!
Headed home at 9plus, and luckily it only took like 45mins for me to reach home,
including the walking from TPJC bus-stop time.
Still thought that I would reach home near 11pm.
Then today was just slacking.
Amazingly I just suddenly woke up at 10.45am.
It's like one of the earliest times I've ever woke up on a normal Saturday,
for no apparent reason.
But then it's like so early and I didn't know what to do,
so I went back to lie on the bed around 11am.
Tada the next time I opened my eyes it was already 1pm hahah.
Ate lunch, watched TV, and did nothing.
Finally went out around 4 to find pan to play ball.
Like damn long never see him.
Also not play very long, quite slack also.
Then came back home at around 6plus.
Lohei already and continue watching TV.
Then bath all that blah blah blah and use com already.
And somehow it just reached 3am.
Must do work later when I wake up!!
And this week onwards there will be Monday trainings.
And it's like 3more trainings before NTU invitational shoot.
Luckily we managed to participate in this shoot,
since the Home Team NS shoot was postponed to damn late in the year.
Meaning we would not have any competitions before the nationals in that case.
So now here's another chance for us to get more experiences and also train.
So scary though that I just realized few days ago that it's gonna come soon.
Nevermind shall work a lot harder to train for it.
It's all about putting in efforts and doing the correct things.
Getting kinda late now and think I'll be sleeping soon too.
And I just realized this will be the last week of February too.
Time to work harder as the time goes by, quietly.
Byeall.