Out and back.
Finally it's back to school once again.
This should be the longest, if not, one of the longest public holiday throughout the year.
4 days long weekend break.
And I certainly made good use of the break,
not to study or do work, but to slack and do nothing, at all.
Only went visiting on the first day.
And on CNY's eve, had reunion dinner as usual.
Then most of the time it's just watching TV and staring at my com.
Ohya had road run last Friday too.
Not even sure whether I was running competitive till that morning.
Got my #24 number tag for Gamma house and missed the assembly too haha.
Unsurprisingly almost all of our class guys were in competitive,
and surprisingly Heng Jing isnt -.-
He still ran competitively anyway, replacing Rafay.
Came back 133rd, and only managed to beat 2 of our class guys zzZ.
Sports class too imba already.
After that was CNY celebration, which I apparently missed out
due to helping out at our stall to raise funds for the Air Rifle Club.
And so I slacked since I got home on Friday till now.
Wanted to use today to get back to school mode,
but didn't manage to anyway, hahah.
Guess I'll try to get back to school mode while in school tomorrow then.
Somemore tomorrow kinda slack,
even less motivation for me to do any work now.
Maybe can use the long break tomorrow to catch up,
on whatever I might have missed.
If not, I can use it to play ball too (:
Ohh and training again tomorrow.
And from now onwards there will be Monday trainings.
Meaning there will finally be three trainings every week.
Okay not a lot compared to other CCAs though.
And the last time we did this was during the start of Dec holidays I think,
and before that was damn long ago last year April/March.
Gotta work harder to prepare for nationals now.......
And also for studies, MCT coming real soon too.
And after I typed that I realize I type these kind of things all the time,
and I really meant it when I typed for 90% of the time,
but forgotten about it just after I blogged, 85% of the time. ;)
'If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you'. Wordboner.com
And typography is really cool.
Especially on Tshirts like those by Wordboner.
Byeall.