Friday, February 05, 2010

Good day today.
Slack and short day with only 3 tutorials.
GP - mostly talk cock.
Econs - slept most of it.
Chem - sorta only useful lesson.
Chem and Maths lectures were fine too.
But I don't know wtheck is happening during Maths lecture,
we were like not progressing at all
and somehow I fell to the power of sleepiness.

Got to play ball before training starts too.
Before I went for training anyway,
since today is Internal Grading for those who didn't take it last week.

Finally played H-O-R-S-E in school.
With KenNeo and Jasper,
most likely the only two in class who are more fun to play HORSE with hahah.
Won in the end with H and O I think,
thanks to Jasper who didn't just spam shots and 3pointers,
which would probably cause him to win while making the game boring though.
Switch-hand, rider, windmill, half-moon, alley and some random last shot of behind the back pass to myself did the job well.

Would be great to add 360 to my arsenal of tricks though.
Apparently my hangtime isn't long enough for that.
And all these can only be used during HORSE and rarely during normal games haha.

Seems like I just like to learn random stuff for the fun of it.
But like Pistol Pete says, learning these help to boost self-confidence too,
After being able to do rider, windmill etc, what more could be harder?
Moreover I am only requried to do a simple layup in games haha.

Wasn't really active during matches though.
Somehow I slacked too much that I can't even play properly in matches now.
Rebound fail, layup fail, set shot fail.
Only can dribble and jump shot at times.
Blocked ZY don't know how many times though,
and even blocked Kenneth once hahah.
Today was like a joke game though damn freakin hilarious.
All like keep laughing for most of the time only.

So went for training after basketball under the HOT sun.
And just as we stopped the clouds started coming.
Soon it was raining, well the rain did stop just a while later though.
Only shot a little because... I was quite lazy hahah.
Still had PT after training, which was super slack as usual.
Actually even more slack than usual since there's no run today zzZ.
Only a failed attempt at volleyball
before playing the usual captain's ball.
Don't know who so smart divide us into boys and girls team.
And so we won like so much with a team of 4 vs a team of 6.
Then anyhow shoot some balls before heading home.
O nite was still just starting in the hall though.
And just a year ago we were the ones there.

Okay so there's still GO GREEN DAY tomorrow.
8am in school.
Retarded.
And it's going to last till 1plus.
Reach home 2plus.
Okay then study hahahah.
Must clear all those tutorials then can do nothing for next week already LOL.
And prepare for CNY :D
Ohya and must remember to prepare the lesson for Monday's Scouting Knowledge too.

So it seems that not only am I busy for this week,
but gonna be busy for the whole of Feb as well.
Something tells me that March would be worse though,
and every following month it just gets worse.
I better start getting used to it now then...
Shall end my post here for now.





Byeall.