Sunday, February 07, 2010

Jack. Of all trades, Master of none.

Well apparently I failed to complete my work as I said I would, again.
Finished collecting newspapers and all that by around 10.30pm yesterday.
And waited to 12pm for the lorry to come.

So went to eat with majority of the class after that, at Pizza Hut.
Then went to take 28 home.
Missed the bus just as I reached the bus-stop so I just had to wait for a while.
It was around 2.30pm I believe.
Then I reached home at around 3.15pm.
Slacked a bit, bathed, and thought that I could rest a while so went to bed.

And I woke up at 9pm.
Haha.
So went to watch TV, and used com after that.
Didn't do any work at all.

Same with today.
Did only like 1 or 2 Maths questions before giving up.
Slacked till evening and watched PotC.
So I continued watching till just now, half an hour ago.
And obviously I did not do anything productive for the past half an hour too ;)

Tomorrow's a late day, 9.50pm to school.
But I would really rather it be an early day, early go sch, early dismissal.
How is a late day suppose to help when the Maths tutorial
which is supposedly cancelled due to late starting of school,
is replaced by a make-up right after school tomorrow?
And there goes my earliest day of dismissal when the GP make-up is right after that.
Ahhh.
Not like I'm going home early anyway.
But it just makes everything worse, not that much but still worse.
Gotta rush to NAS after school for Scouting Knowledge lesson.
Couldn't do much with that little time though.
Hope I can accomplish what I need to accomplish tomorrow,
and that this SME thing don't screw up anyway.

Shall continue blogging the next time.
Once this week is over, it'll be CNY, then after that it should be fine already.
But for this week, it's best to work much harder to get over it.






Byeall.