No more.
Felt damn slack for the past few days since the last weekend.
Yea like since when I don't feel slack? Hahah.
But this kind of phenomenon occurs like every once two or three weeks?
Like suddenly no more momentum at all, no more drive, no more motivation,
no more whatever.
No more.
Felt like there's no more things to do.
But clearly I know there are still more work to be done.
And even if I'm doing anything I won't feel like doing work at all.
The good thing is holdiays is few days away.
The bad thing is MCTs are right after holdiays.
The worse thing is I haven't start studying for it.
The worst thing is I don't feel anything as I'm typing this.
No fear, no motivation, no pressure,
no whatever.
It just feels like.... I'm still in J1, or even secondary school.
But no more J1, and even no more secondary school.
It's been over a year already.
To start studying for MCTs,
then JCTs, prelims and eventually A levels.
It just seems so far yet so near at the same time,
seems so hard to start asking myself to study,
even if I see people around me all studying and working hard.
Okay maybe not everyone, some are just slackers like me hahah.
业精于勤,而荒于嬉。
Maybe, no not maybe.
This year I should start earlier,
it's J2 and not sec4 already afterall.
Maybe in Term2, middle towards the end of Term2.
I can already imagine losing time to do other stuff, or rather to just not do anything,
and that may be the part which stops me most.
Sometimes the difficult thing to complete a task is no in the task itself,
but your mentality and mindset which prevents you from even starting.
It's all about the mind.
And it's not hard actually to just ask yourself to do things,
it's your mind afterall.
Apparently that's unless you have already lost your mind.
For now I shall continue to slack till a day when I realize I'll be screwed up forever if I don't start studying. (:
Byeall.