Friday, March 12, 2010

Nothing is impossible. Think Possible.

Great.
It was so lucky indeed that training didn't get fully cancelled today.
I still got to train.

And it was good to finally level up, twice in this training, with only 2 or 3 cards in between.
From shooting the four 8 one 9 for so long and finally three 8 two 9 for quite a while,
it didn't take too long for me to get my three 9 two 8 and four 9 one 8,
since both of them were shot today.
And by next week I'll shoot my five 9 on a card and eventually going to shoot tens.

Four 10 one 9 on Wednesday was really nice,
I just missed five 10 by a little bit though.

But if you ask if it's possible to shoot 50points more in just a month,
I won't say that it's impossible.
Nothing is impossible.
It's just how close to impossible it is,
but there's always a gap for those who are willing to take the extra effort to achieve it.
Now it's just whether I can put in enough effort to make up for
all the time that has been lost in the past one year.
One year may be a longer time,
but one month may be all that is needed to make a difference.



And here I am talking about all these when the MCTs are closer,
and in fact just a week away.
Haven't started studying.
But seems like I'll just aim for an okay grade for Math and Chem,
while leaving Phy and Econs to another time to be saved.

Will be leaving for Job Week Camp tomorrow.
A good time for a getaway from the world.
The hard part is always after the camps and how we have to get back to reality.
But I shall leave that till next Monday.

Monday, Wednesday having trainings and Tues will be Econs tutorial.
I will make sure no one ever touch with the remaining days of my holiday then.
Shall end my post here now.







Byeall.