All that there is left.
Sick again.
Freak.
Totally kills my mood to do anything.
Not that I would be able to do much if I had the mood to anyway.
Really don't feel like going school but I don't think I should even miss one day of school.
Shall hope that I get well by tomorrow and I will fully make use of this weekend then.
Chem Kinetics and Eqm test tomorrow.
Only sort of studied finish kinetics and there's still a huge portion of eqm left to study.
Haven't done enough Ionic Eqm qns to cover for tomorrow's tutorial.
Lucky that tomorrow's econs will hopefully be a free period for me to complete my tutorial.
Well I just briefly read through eqm notes.
Should be okay I think...
At least a pass will be sufficient.
I won't want to get scolded or asked 'what happened?' again.
Although theorectically I can just say that I was sick and didn't manage to study.
Well and at other times it's because I'm lazy but I can't possibly just say that
or I will get killed even before A levels.
It's like freakin late now for someone who's sick and still using com.
Haven't been using com past 12 on schooldays for quite a while already.
But that doesn't mean I'm sleeping early everyday too.
I need enough sleep this weekend.
And that leaves me with less time to be awake.
Which means less time to do work.
This is assuming the time used to relax/play is a constant,
which it usually is or seldom ever decrease at all.
So using basic calculations it is normal for me to not do any work at all.
And that's always the case anyway.
Shall get to bed already.
Another day with just 5plus hours of sleep isn't really good for me.
But what to do?
Unless I don't use com and just study everyday after reaching home,
there's no way I'm going to sleep early every single day.
One last day to the end of the week.
IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY.
Byeall.