Weekend. And a longer one.
Finally it's Friday again.
Like really, finally, like finally you know.
And that leaves us one more day to weekend,
one more day, to May.
May sounds really scary, 'cause it means we're approaching the middle of the year soon.
Real soon.
But this 3days weekend I'll properly rest myself enough,
or just enjoy myself, do whatever I want.
And come May I hope it's time to up the stage.
Currently it's like I'm only doing work on Monday -.-
Like trying to finish everything I can on Monday,
just so that I don't have to do anything for the rest of the week.
And even on weekends I usually don't do much work,
and on weekdays I only do them if it's absolutely necessary.
Somehow every week gives me the as-long-as-I-survive-till-Wednesday-it-will-be-okay feeling.
And maybe that's why I only do work on Monday.
But it isn't really the case now.
Went home at 5pm today due to Econs remedial.
Thursdays are going to end late from now on zzzZ.
And Physics rememdials on Fridays aren't any better I guess.
The topics will get harder, so I'll need to spend more time to do the worksheet,
and I'll just end up going home at 3 or worse still, 4 or 5.
Okay that sounds really scary, I think 3plus should be the worst, I hope.
Then again it's still Friday, got the screw-whatever-shit-just-get-everything-done-and-over-with mood.
It's not like that kind of mood only comes out on Friday though,
that's the bad thing =/
And it's the I-COMPLETELY-don't-feel-like-doing-anything mood again today.
And I really didn't do anything.
Awesome.
Feeling damn hungry now.
Shall go and fill my stomach then it's off to bed and after tomorrow it will all be good, I hope.
Megahouse function tomorrow night, not going.
Like people will ask if I going, then ask me to go, but everyone has people to go with,
and I think it's damn weird if I just go in alone even though I can find my friends
but they are still with other friends.
Okay I think that just makes me sound so friendless hahah whatever I need to eat now.
Empty stomach causes an empty brain,
can't process my thoughts properly when I'm hungry, especially when I'm this hungry.
Byeall.