Sunday, April 11, 2010

When all hope is lost in an instant.

And then it is the presence of the possibility yet the absence of its occurence that causes the agony.

I think sometimes I really take too long to get over some things.
And I know there will always be some things that I will almost never get over with.
Still, after so long I believe everyone has learned something from life, and that is,
it goes on.
No matter what happens. Life goes on.
That's how screwed up it is.
Because we can't change the way it works.

Haven't been doing anything over the weekends.
Yea except for my favourite thing to do, slacking.
Played basketball yesterday.
Apparently it didn't help much.
Even basketball didn't help much.
And sleeping extremely late on the night before playing basketball didn't help either.
Sleeping late on the night after playing basketball doesn't help too.
Slacking for the whole day because I don't have the mood to do anything doesn't help.
Sometimes I wonder if even typing here helps.
Then again if it doesn't, I won't even be here.

Life goes on.
School goes on.
Tomorrow's Monday again.
The most terrifying and boring day of the week.
For some reasons we all take an extra effort to get through Monday.
But the hardest part is always the start.
It's the same with doing every other things, a good example would be studying.
Once you start, you almost cannnot be stop.
Yea but then again, the real problem is the start.

Okay feeling very hungry right now.
Very very hungry.
When I'm having an empty stomach I think my brain's almost empty too.
And there are really times when I just have an empty mind.
It just blank out for moments and I hate that.
People like to see things in control.
Either they take control of things or let others be in control.
Somehow it just give everyone a sense of security when things go according to plan.

Joker: [serious, smirks slowly] Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know…I just do things. The mob has plans. The cops have plans. Gordon's got plans. You know…they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say… [grabs Harvey's hand, Harvey struggles a little] ah, come here. When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you'll know that I'm telling the truth. [starts unstrapping Harvey's wrists from one side] It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, and you had plans. And, uh... [starts unstrapping Harvey's other wrist] look where that got ya.
[Once Harvey's other wrist is free, he attempts to grab The Joker, the two struggle with each other until The Joker grabs a hold of Harvey's hands, moving them from side to side]

Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and [sing-song tone] I turned it on itself! [Harvey stops struggling, The Joker looking down at him] Look at what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know–you know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan"… even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a gang-banger will get shot, or a truck load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die… well, then everyone loses their minds! [lets go of Harvey's hands and pulls out a gun, the handle facing Harvey] Introduce a little anarchy. [puts the gun into Harvey's hand, cocking the gun] Upset the established order, then everything becomes…chaos. [guides the gun to his own forehead, smacking his lips] I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

And talking about that never fails to remind me of what Joker said in The Dark Knight.
Plans are not that important as long as you do what you need to do anyway.
There don't even exist such a thing as a foolproof plan.

Yea so haven't been doing anything until now too.
Paused in blogging for quite a while, but not doing anything constructive too.
Okay my dad's finally home.
Here comes my supper.
Feeling really damn hungry already haha.

Been listening to Bon Jovi's songs since evening.
It feels so good sometimes when you just put everything aside,
sit down and listen to songs and not do anything else.
But now that I'm damn hungry,
I shall be off to have my supper!!
Then prepare for school tomorrow. Haiz.
No mood go school rahhhhhhhhhh.






Byeall.