Backspace.
Last day of school ):
I need a break during the hols.
I need to study for JCT.
I need to do so many other things.
I need to organize all my stuff.
I need to rest sufficiently.
I need to get myself into the studying mood.
I need to make sure I can study whenever I want to.
And I really need to study starting from June hols onwards.
And I know I always say these.
I felt like I'm rotting away ever since I woke up just now.
Took a nap in the evening both yesterday and today.
And had to rush for GP presentation and other work last night.
And goddamnit we need to redo it in the end.
Like who the freakin hell knows what to present for Business Development regarding Sci&Tech,
or maybe the other way round but I don't really care.
Damn it.
This is so effing pissing.
No freakin any other people in the class knows what to do with it
and that's why us, the ones who didn't have a choice to choose from the list,
needed to do this.
And worse still we are suppose to be the second group to present,
and he expected us to do it yesterday somemore.
Business Development.
Crap.
Now there's one more 'effed-up-thing-I-need-to-complete-during-June-hols'.
Or rather, 'effed-up-thing-which-wastes-my-time'.
If he just wanted some information-overload powerpoint presentation,
it's as easy as ABC I can just dump in all the info.
Searching on any search engines, briefly reading through and
putting slightly more important points into the powerpoint.
And how the heck am I suppose to know what exactly he expect?
Like I understand what the other group presented yesterday like that....
Maybe I wasn't really paying attention,
or maybe it just sucked anyway.
If what he wants is quantity there's nothing easier than that.
As long as each of us know what we're supposed to talk about,
spamming related-info from everywhere isn't exactly that hard.
Ahhh freak man.
How the hell do I know Business Development consist of what Sci&Tech stuff anyway.
Damn it.
Last day of school tomorrow.
Nothing bad better happen throughout the day.
I'm going to enjoy my last day of school and come home and celebrate.
Okay cancel the celebration part I guess.
But I think I need to sketch tomorrow.
I need something to vent my frustrations,
wherever my frustrations are coming from.
But it just seems that I kept getting upset for no apparent reason.
I need some peace.
Or maybe I just need to blast some music out loud and scream like no one cares.
But as of now, I'm not getting anywhere.
This is not the time to remain stagnant and not move forward.
There won't be any time for us to do that anyway since it had never ever stopped before, not even once, not that I know of anyway.
Tomorrow will be a good day, and for now, goodnight.
Byeall.