Thursday, June 03, 2010

Just feel like stabbing myself, at the heart.

Ohh I just missed the 1234. It's 1237 now.

Went to school early morning for Econs lect today.
Was raining cats and dogs in the morning.
Woke up, washed up, and felt like I was living next to a waterfall.
Reached school an hour early 'cause dad brought me there
and the rain also stopped just as I reached school.
So stoned quite a bit before stoning more during lecture.

After lecture went to eat with Freddy Kenneth ZhengWei.
At Pizza Hut.
Then went to take 28 home.
Slept a little.
Woke up at 4.05pm and went to prepare to go out for JTS.

Reached Paya Lebar MRT Station just nice at 5pm.
But apparently I was one of the earliest.
Everyone else was like late.
In the end we finally went to Chongqing Steamboat Buffet at Beach Road, 101.
The building which the stall was located in is called '101'.
Ate until 8plus I think.
Was quite full.
But feels like I might get hungry again soon.
So we went to Suntec after eating.
Went to Häagen-Dazs for some ice-cream.
But I didn't eat.
Okay somehow I don't eat ice-cream at night.

Then went to take MRT back.
Reached back Tampines, then took 28 home.
Yea so here I am now.

I think that's all for now.
Quite a long day summarized in a not that long post.





Byeall.