Saturday, June 05, 2010

Crazy.

Oh damn.
Starting to get a little hungry.
Seems like I should end this post fast and go to bed soon.
Been sleeping at 2plus also, since Tues I believe.
And woke up 6plus on Wed, 9plus on Fri.

Okay lah somehow don't get the 'damn tired I need sleep' feeling.
Hmm... okay I just realized only during school days I get that feeling,
even if I sleep earlier everyday compared to now.
Hahahah. Seems like it's also because I've not been doing anything since hols started.
And so my 1st week is gone just like that.
So it's 3weeks left till the first paper, Chem MCQ.
Should start planning on what and how to study soon.
So that I can start studying soon zzzZ.
Like, real soon.

Okay I can't remember what I did on Thursday.
Possibly it's because I didn't do anything.
Ohh wait I know what I did already,
I spent the whole day doing Binom, Poisson Distr, P&C and Prob.
Yea whole day.
With uncountable extended periods of breaks in between haha.
Only managed to finished the Distr and Prob in the end.
Left 2qns of Prob and only did 2qns of P&C zzZ.
Maybe I'll try P&C again soon,
must get the Math feel and mood first.
And I should do the same thing for Chem and Phy too.
I had never gotten the Econs mood so....
I should start learning how to do it -.-

Then today, Friday, went back to school for Math.
Our class only 6 came zzZ.
Guys only me and ZhiYuan.
Then still got 2 other classes.
So basically sorta wasted my time there. Haiz.
2hours plus.
So went home, cook noodles for lunch, then slackeddd alllll the wayyyy.
Okay I just felt like doing thatttt, for some reasonnn.

Yea so at around 3plus 4plus it was damn cloudy.
Looked like it was going to rain.
But it was also the perfect weather to play ball.
Asked renwei and we waited to see if it will rain or what.
Then #$%FW%#FD okay fast forward finally 5plus we went to play ball.
So just played till around 7 before I came home again.

As usual I had not been doing anything since then.
Okay tomorrow, TOMORROW,
I will do something, Math or Chem.
I shall.... just do something, something related to Math or Chem or whatever.

Okay in the end I'm still here at 3.35am.
Okay oh damn 3.35am -.-
Thanks SuTing I think you really too stress already.
But now I shall end the post first,
before going off soon.

Lucky I didn't go to poly.
It's like almost alternate semester will be hiong, for 3yrs.
And it's like 5mths left for me. (:






Byeall.