The right moment.
Haven't been using com much for the past few days.
To be exact, ever since school started after the weekend break which was after JCTs.
Only managed to blog again on Wednesday.
So for the past few days somehow I'm feeling I've been making myself damn busy,
or it actually is just that I'm making myself too tired.
Sleeping earlier on Tues and Wed then waking up midnight to watch World Cup,
after that waking up at 6plus again for school.
And basketball after school on Tuesday too.
Thursday Mass PE ran quite a bit too,
and stayed back to play ball again after school.
Played till 6plus.
Ate KFC and studied a bit before heading home.
Reached home at around 11 I think.
And finally today.
Didn't even manage to go home and prepare
'cause everyone decided to catch the earlier showtime in the end.
Watched Eclipse with class then ate Long John.
Finally got home later, get some stuff, change,
then out again for Venture meeting.
Stayed back to chat after meeting was over,
and somehow it just dragged on till 1plus.
Finally reached home at around 2am.
Shall be back soon, feeling really kinda tired right now.
Going to sleep soon.
Byeall.