Wednesday, July 14, 2010

=====Double Yellow Lines.===========

Is there anyhow who I haven't talk to for quite a while already,
but still reads my blog frequently?

So many people had stopped blogging already.
All the classmates from the past,
some of those who I haven't talk to for quite long,
who I can only be able to be informed of what had they been up to by their blogs.
And this is not something that just happened recently.
The number of blogs had been declining for quite a while already.
Suddenly felt like I should just have a chat with
secondary or even primary school classmates and catch up on them.
We've been so busy with our jc/poly lives that it's hardly possible to do anything else besides studying,
or any other random school work.
I wonder how am I going to live my next possible 100years
if 18years of life is already enough to make me constantly think about the past.

School's been good lately.
Today sucks.
Results sucks.
Getting back GP and maybe Econs tomorrow.
Hope I'll be able to do fine for them.
A pass is fine for Econs
and I can't really gauge what is good for GP though.
Protected time gonna start next week.
More revision, more fun.

Two more days to weekend.
It's usually just enough to survive till Wednesday.
But having chem for four days in a row is quite a killer itself.
The next two days would certainly be more slack though.
Feels like I'm still just trying to get through each day by each day
and not doing anything about the big event which gonna happen in 4months' time.

Tomorrow PE.
Tomorrow's Thursday.
Play ball day.
But should be running Lucky Heights for PE.
Damn. It's been a while since I ran.
Gonna die tomorrow then.
Need to conserve energy to play ball after that also lol.
And then hopefully it's play ball day again on Friday.
Don't think we can play ball that much from next week onwards,
since there's protected time and timetable gonna have a new look.
A better look, hopefully.

You can either wake up everyday,
and think that you're on to another battlefield for another harsh fight.
Or you can wake up everyday,
and think to yourself that today's gonna be the best day of your life,
with all the fun and good things coming your way.
Either way, life goes on.
Your outlook on life could possible change your life and you in an unexpected and unpredictable way though.






Byeall.