Searching...
Just realized that I haven't been blogging for like a week already.
And a week of July just passed like that.
School re-opens yesterday and JCTs are over last Friday.
Only got to play ball yesterday after school though,
after more than 3weeks without playing ball.
And it's also more than 3weeks without exercising at all I think.
My legs got so tired just after playing a bit yesterday zzZ.
And I stayed up to watch Netherlands' match last night too.
But the match later is gonna be another exciting match.
And apparently a lot of people would also be staying up to watch.
Haha maybe tomorrow there will be an increase in number of students late for school,
or even absentees.
Speaking about tomorrow,
there's almost nothing to look forward to.
The usual Thursdays are like that anyway.
Except for PE in the morning and the 50mins break right after it,
the other lessons are... simply, kinda, boring, ttm.
Well almost to the max actually.
GP is getting worse in my opinion.
And it's not only me.
People are falling asleep more and more easily thanks to the teacher.
Haiz. Don't know what to say also.
Just hope that my GP grade this time won't be too bad,
considering that I'm just doing just okay when he marks
our past assignments quite leniently.
And the teacher who marked our JCT papers for GP apparently didn't think we did too well.
Okay maybe I should just stop here for now.
Maybe blog again later depending on my mood haha.
Gotta chiong Chem tutorial also,
after getting this kind of extremely screwed up results for Chem,
I'm sure it's just going to get worse if I don't do anything about it.
Didn't expect to screw up so badly though.
Kinda pissed off with it anyway.
With all the careless mistakes and little mistakes everywhere,
marks are just flying away from me.
And also all the things which I didn't exactly put in effort to study... zzZZ.
Gotta go rest now.
Felt kinda tired today in school also.
Don't know whether is it from yesterday's late night or what.
Somehow our whole class was damn tired too.
And the whole row of my class fell asleep during contact time's talk about interviews.
That is just so cool 'cause I don't spot that happening anywhere else.
Gives me another reason to be proud of my class.
Byeall.