Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crossbar.

Math paper tomorrow.
Like 12 and a half hours later.
Hope that nothing weird comes out as a question.
Hope that I can score fairly well
because seeing the situation I don't really intend to score well for Chem or Physics,
not like I'm going to get good results for GP and Econs anyway.

Econs is kinda screwed.
First question seemed okay but second question totally stunned me.
Sorta managed to crap my way out anyway, as usual.
So it seems like I'm gonna get a lousy grade for it, as usual.

Tomorrow must make myself chiong Chem.
And Thursday must chiong Physics.
'Cause really completely not started at all.

Japan match just ended after the penalty shooout.
Japen lost 5-3.
They held on to a score of 0-0 even after extra time
and lost it during penalty. Haiz so sad.
Now the last Asian team is finally out too.
I didn't watch the match but only started watching at 11x minutes,
and was waiting for the penalty shootout.
Too bad in the end Japan lost it.
Can't watch the Spain match later though.
Probably going to be a great match haiz.
But it's too damn late and there's Math paper tomorrow zzzZ.
Spain is still going to win it I believe.
Hope that Fabregas will play as much as possible.
Probably leading to an assist and scoring a goal in the process too.
Haha if all these come true later it will be creepy.
Spain to win 3-1 would be my prediction.
And whatever the score may turn out to be,
as long as Spain beat Portugal it's fine with me I guess.

Now I'll just have to try and sleep and rest as much as possible,
so that I'll have enough brainpower to spam for tomorrow's Math paper.


Never aim too high a goal to reach, or else you might just get unfortunate, hitting the crossbar and getting much further from your goal.

It's dangerous.






Byeall.