And then it's August.
Went to the HQ this morning for BPC briefing.
Finally reached home at 4plus but did nothing much.
Next week gonna be a slack week.
Just 4days of lessons,
with Thursday taking Friday's timetable.
Meaning one less double GP!!
And it goes the same for other lessons on Thursday.
So we'll end 12.30pm on Thursday and possibly quite early on Friday too.
YES!!
Then it's time for a 4day holiday.
Hope I won't be tempted to play ball in school next week.
Or at the most, just one day.
I can also force myself to go home straight after school everyday.
But that doesn't mean I'll study more...
Maybe I'll start staying back in school to study again.
Alone.
Sounds like a good plan.
No distractions.
Except if I'm feeling extremely sleepy.
Guess we'll have no NDP parade this year too.
Only one guy signed up for the contingent the last time I saw the list.
And everytime I walked past I hope to see some more names,
then one day the list wasn't there anymore lol.
If there were much more people,
enough for a whole contingent then maybe I'll sign up.
But that's just how pathetic it is,
wonder where did all the uniformed group people went to.
Shall continue to study a little while more before I go off.
Suddenly miss some of the old advertisements and those catchy songs!
Byeall