The next second, you were gone.
Finally found a time to blog.
Not that I've been really busy with studying,
but somehow I just didn't get to blog in the past few days.
Gotta finish this fast and start my work soon though.
Haven't been productive for these few days.
It's been 10days since I last posted.
So fast and we're entering the 8th month of the year already.
School's been average recently.
It's just the usualy revision lectures, tutorials etc.
We will be able to finally finish complex numbers next week
and I don't know what's gonna happen for Econs.
I'll need to do much much much much much more
than what I am currently doing for Chem.
And certainly even more for Physics.
Passing physic and failing chem doesn't mean my physics is any better,
it's just that this time there are quite few topics tested,
compared to crazy chem.
Hoping tomorrow to be the last day I'll be playing ball,
but that's fairly improbable.
I can certainly cut down my playing time though.
Playing twice or thrice or even more in a week
isn't going to help in my preparations for A levels.
But taking a break from studies and exercising a little
once in a while certainly keep my life balance.
Just not too much that it unbalances my life.
Slept from 6 to 8plus just now.
And haven't done anything.
Think I'll stay back and study tomorrow.
Better force myself to do some work and get the engine started,
it has been so rusty that I can't even be sure if I can get it going anymore.
Luckily the acceleration's usually quite fast anyway.
Okay time to study,
will try to blog again soon about my boring life of school and slacking.
Byeall.