Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Study Break.

Tomorrow's September already.
Means there's almost exactly just two months left till A's.

Two months.

Less than two weeks to Prelims too.
But sometimes just by seeing all the stuff I have to study for,
I felt as though I would not be able to make it anymore.


Anyway, today was Teacher's Day celebrations.
Sorta wasted my time in school.
The performance of edited Bad Romance by Music Box
was extremely entertaining and hilarious.
No sign of good singing though.
Other than that, the other performances were fine,
with a few being a little boring.
Didn't go anywhere after school too.
Studied a little but was too tired and unmotivated to continue.
Didn't go back to NAS either.
Just went home to eat bath TV and sleep.
And sleep more.
Woke up at 9plus and caught the last episode of Unriddle,
which is still a riddle.
Then came to use com.

Should I study later?
Or maybe I should just go to sleep
to make up for the loss of it over the past few days.
Don't exactly know why am I so tired too,
but somehow haven't been getting enough rest for quite a while already.

Guess I'll decide while watching the match of China vs Puerto Rico.
Tomorrow dinner with Andrew Sir and the others.
Maybe after that I'll just stay at home all the way to study,
that is if I can study efficiently and sufficiently at home.
Or maybe I'll just go to the expo,
provided that it would still be conducive enough.
Or any other places I can hide at to study.
And maybe just one day for playing ball out 'cause somebody had been
so busy all the time and this week is perhaps the last chance.
Haven't met up with panda too.
Probably won't be able to do so in the next few weeks though,
unless it's early next week.

Study Break.
Take a break from studying.





Byeall.