It might be a level higher, but I'll still go a little further.
TGIF.
Although I was already feeling like it's the weekends since this evening.
Okay not really,
'cause I would need to study like mad if it's really the weekends.
Or rather I hope that I'll do that instead of what I did just now.
Nothing.
Finally half a day of lessons, then it's two more days of self-study, and rest.
Should be playing ball again after school.
But just in case anything happens,
I'll just go to my backup plan of studying studying studying.
Just freakin' realized again that there's really too much to study for.
Had only been doing Chem and Math more recently,
okay actually ever since quite long ago.
And I realized even for just these two subjects there's
already a mountain full of information and stuff to remember and practice for.
Now if my two slightly better subjects is in this situation,
just what is going to happen to Physics and Econs?!?!
Die. It's the only word and the simplest one which can express my thoughts perfectly.
So what can I do?
Studying seems to be the only choice and also the best choice.
But how?
The worst is when you don't know what else to do anymore.
It's not like I've done everything I could already,
it's just that I've already identified too many things to be done.
Too many. Just too many.
Just thinking about it can make me feel like sleeping all day until A lvls are over and not giving a damn about all these.
Fortunately I'm not too stupid to attempt that.
Yes it may be a level higher than I imagined.
But this ain't going to stop me from going any further.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
No matter how many more thousand miles is ahead of me,
as long as I'm willing to first take this single step,
nothing's gonna stop me.
If it's a level higher than I thought, I'll just go two levels higher than I would had.
Every level higher is a challenge to yourself,
and everytime you find yourself going to the next level
you're breaking through your limits and also undergoing self-discovery.
Even if it might be a hundred levels higher than where I am now,
I'll just make the effort to go another hundred and one levels.
To be at the top.
To win the rest.
To be the best.
Cool man so inspired by my own motivational speech especially the last part which rhymes.
All talk and no action is not going to get me going though,
just like how if I'm started nothing can stop me.
Shall go to sleep now and prepare for tomorrow.
And then tomorrow night it could possibly a night of fun and enjoyment with my notes.
Byeall.