To the next stop.
Haven't touch any school work since Friday.
Okay actually I did, just a little, which is almost the same as nothing.
Played ball on Saturday.
Pan needed to left early at 5,
then Kent came at around 6.
So in the end the rest left around 6.30pm.
Then I went to meet suting and the rest for dinner.
The rest meaning CJ and Kenny only.
This time the dinner kinda fail lol.
Kenny reached damn late somemore.
Basically did nothing from Saturday till today.
Nothing.
Just slack stone stare blankly into space etc.
National Day today.
Or rather yesterday, to be exact.
Just watched TV for almost the whole day and did nothing else too.
Wonder what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Hopefully some studying and revision.
If only I had used the past 3days for revision,
it would be extremely marvelous.
But that's just 'if only'.
The past cannot be changed but the future is still an unknown.
The only thing to do now is to write our future with our own hands.
Byeall.