Amazing Crap.
Only did some work today.
Finally school's starting again tomorrow.
Felt like so long had past since the last time we had lessons.
Somehow nowadays even normal 2days weekends seem kinda long to me.
Probably it's due to the fact that I'm slacking most of the time
and doing nothing over that two days.
If I'm not wrong we're entering out fifth last week until Prelims.
Can't really believe the calmness I have while typing that,
seeing my not so marvelous results during the JCTs.
Well this week should pass very soon since there's only three days left
and I might be going to get quite busy.
Maybe after that I'll be able to sit down,
realize the fact that I don't have much time left to save myself,
then finally scream in horror and start studying like never before.
Indeed, studying like never before seems to be the only way to improve my grades.
Don't remember trying really really really hard for O levels too.
Just really really hard.
And I'll definitely need to put in much more efforts than that to excel.
I think I'm losing the ability to talk crap.
The amazing ability to talk amazing quality crap.
Of course I'm still able to talk crap.
But I don't amaze myself with my crap anymore.
Like I don't say something and feel, how genius I was to be able to think of something like that.
Something bad must had happened or is happening at the moment.
I don't want to just say crappy crap from now on. ):
Hope that from tomorrow onwards my amazing ability would return.
Byeall.