Now or Never.
School is as boring as ever.
Mock papers for the next few days.
Maybe it would be better to do one thing at a time
than to do a few things at once then mess it up together.
Two more weeks of school.
And so my Prelims results was
GP - E - 45
Chem - C - 58.3
Phy - D - 51.5
Math - C - 57.5
Econs - U - 29.4
Econs is really screwed. Getting U at this point of time.
And somehow our school's papers are actually a lot easier than some other JCs I think...
And still I'm not doing as well as I should.
According to their previous moderation,
I should be getting some around EDDEU instead.
And it's only re-moderated after complaints about difficulties in applying scholarships.
Apart from Maths,
A just seems so impossible for everything other subject.
Maybe an A is not that necessary for GP,
but even for Chem Phy and Econs it seems that I'll not be getting them.
Everyone screwed econs.
But they did well for the rest of the subjects.
This gives them time to work harder for Econs.
Not for me though.
For someone who need to put in equal efforts for all subjects
because everything is just so not there yet,
I'd really be happy if I can get 72hours per day.
Okay, maybe even just 48 'cause I shouldn't be too greedy.
Well time to work hard.
It's just less than one month left.
We will all make it.
It's now or never.
Byeall.