Monday, October 25, 2010

Graduation.

Just realized that this is my 301st post.

Finally graduated, today.
Had my last official assembly in the Audi due to the rain,
last civics with my CG,
and then the farewell concert,
which was enjoyable for most of the time except for some fail performances.

This feeling is not very pleasant I would say.
Graduate from Pri Sch, choose a Sec Sch, look forward/get nervous about it,
and when the day comes just try your best to adapt.
Graduate from Sec Sch, choose a JC/Poly,
same process, same thing, same thoughts.
And now comes a day when I finally graduate from JC.
It just doesn't feel right.
What awaits me next year is two years of National Service
instead of lectures or lessons in classrooms.
What is coming in two weeks' time
will be potentially the biggest turning point in my life.
For now the only thing I can say is that
the future remains a mystery shrouded in darkness
instead of the usual 'normal boring' school-life every year.
Well, what can we do.
Life goes on.
走一步算一步。


So after the farewell concert went to Airport's Swensens with my class.
Had lunch there and finished around 2pm.
Some went home, some went to study.
I took the train with some others and alighted just one stop at the Expo.
Studied at the Expo for more than 3hours.
And for the past few days I think I've only been doing Physics all the time.
And I still don't think that it's gonna be enough.

Something tells me that I'm not gonna make it for Physics in the A levels.
Something just tells me that.
It had became hard to just shrug off that thought and concentrate
because it had been haunting my mind since afternoon.
This is good anyway.
I need some pressure, I need some stress.
All these just fuel my motivation to study even more.
I told myself, two weeks seem to be just fine.
But now I look at it, and I think, is two weeks really enough?


Whatever, no one can tell me what to do now.
Because all I can do is just to thrash it all.
For myself. And no one else.

Enjoying studying guys.
All the best to everyone.







Byeall.