Last week of the end.
Felt like it's been so long since I last logged in.
But seeing that the last post was a week before A levels,
it's like these few weeks just went by so fast.
And thinking back, it's the same with my JC life.
Everything felt like it just happened yesterday.
Then again, so many things had happened and changed since graduating from secondary school.
And now we're finally done with JC too.
It's just a month and a week away from another new year.
Another time with new beginnings.
The images from the last time this happened was still so vivid in my mind.
People setting new year resolutions,
most of us determined to study hard for year2 etc.
This will be one thing that's gonna change much come next year.
I've only got a little more than two months from now.
Better hope that I'll do something worthy before enlistment.
This is the last week of the end.
I shall try my best not to forget any Physics stuff before the last paper next Monday.
The weather doesn't seem too fine.
Finally gonna catch HP7 later.
Hope that the weather's good at least until I get to the cinema.
GY's chalet tomorrow.
Shall reserve Sunday for studying Physics MCQ.
So I'm still left with Saturday to do my own things.
Hmm the best thing I can think of doing outside is basketball,
and the best thing staying home would be sketching.
Really, it's been ages.
I just need to get it going to continue,
but it's certainly much easier to start sketching than to study anyway.
Guess that the post's long enough.
Probably gonna blog at a higher frequency like before from now on.
Byeall.