Last Week. To The Beginning of The End.
Finally it's the one last week left till A levels.
3rd November.
Just imagine adding a 6 to that number.
Somehow I still don't sense it coming so close at us,
but at times it can really be suffocating people, including me.
Then when we got the time to take a step back and catch our breathe,
we realized that, it's still not time for that.
Not now, especially.
I would be so glad if this thought had remained on my mind since weeks ago.
Would be even relieved if I can keep this thought from now on, all the way.
Maybe from now on, I shall remind myself in my sleep,
and constantly attempt to hypnotize myself, in my sleep,
that I need to work the hardest I can because it's the only chance.
For lazy people, like me, or perhaps only me,
I do not give my everything because of the mindset that there's always a next time,
there's always a try again if you fail,
there's always a this is not everything in your life.
But sad to say, A levels for now is almost everything to us.
Making it sound so important yet not taking the appropriate actions,
this just sounds like me all year long.
Maybe it's through the blogging and whatever that I can constantly remind myself how much an impact this is going to make on my life and so the effort put in had to be proportionate.
And I don't know if this had helped
but I certainly hoped that my essay writing skills had improved.
Don't think I've got the time now to do much about my GP
since I need to do much more for other subjects.
But after quite an improvement from last year's U grade,
my grades had been on a decline.
Well GP wasn't on any of my priority lists anyway, since the start.
It will just be a bonus if I'm able to do well for it,
though it's not like I couldn't care less unless I fail it too.
An average grade of around D or C makes sense to me for now.
I'll just see how it goes from here onwards.
I really need to rescue my Physics and Economics
and they certainly deserve more attention than GP anyway.
In the end I still got long-winded and extended my supposed short post.
Shall end it here.
It's 3.39am of 3rd November and the storm outside seems to have calmed down a little.
But the storm which had been brewing in my heart and mind might have just begun to take its form.
Things seem peaceful and all are good.
But that's exactly the signs of a forthcoming storm isn't it.
Byeall.