2r6o6 Chalet 2010.
Christmas eve now.
21st was the start of 2ro6 chalet '10.
6th chalet, once per year, since sec1.
Didn't attend the sec1 chalet though,
so it's the fifth 2r6o6 chalet I've attended already.
And every year I get more sleeping time, on the bed.
This time it's at Costa Sands Downtown East resort.
Just a small room with aircon, TV, toilet, wardrobe etc.
Originally our room number was 1234, a super nice number.
Then on that day when TeckLi finally came one hour late at 3pm to check in,
we got the 1224 key and we didn't think much 'cause we thought that it was changed on the spot.
And it's only when the 1224 people came to check in
that the management realized that they gave the wrong key and called us.
We told them about the warm aircon too and they sent people up to fix.
At that time only me, cj, tl were in the room
as rs, ks, gordon and hx went to buy the BBQ stuff.
So when they finally came back we went for a walk around Downtown.
Then the ordered food from bbqwholesale came too.
Somehow I kept walking to and fro between the chalet and Ehub during that time.
Then the BBQ finally got started and more people came too.
So it was evening and thank god the weather was fine, perfect for BBQ.
That was also the time when most people were present at the chalet.
Chatted a little with different people and ate some food,
and went back up when I was feeling not so hungry already.
Then we chatted in the room while the girls were still downstairs at the BBQ pit.
Chatted for quite a while before Fattah they all decided that it's time to head for home.
Sent him and Jansen back then went back to the chalet again.
Then slacked a little I think, and went to chat with GY and TL downstairs
after CJ left to slack at his breakwater or somewhere at Pasir Ris Park.
Went back up later and they played in-between.
Didn't play since the risk was too big after my evaluation,
and after GY won quite an amount of money again, just like last year,
they made a wrong choice of asking him to be the banker for blackjack....
And of course I won't dare to play with him as the banker hahah.
He played with suting's money and won him around 10bucks from just a few dollars.
And of course the games stopped after everyone lost all the way.
And CJ finally came back around 3hrs later at 4am,
after slacking and chatting with his new fisherman friend.
Went out to mac to chat and have breakfast at around 5plus I think.
KS and Gordon was already there 'cause KS doing his work,
and RS, YeeLing, Amanda and BeeCheng were there already too.
So left the others back in the chalet to sleep.
Had a long breakfast and then GY, CJ left afterwards.
Finally went back to the chalet in hope of being able to get a place to sleep at around 7plus.
And me and ST also bathed at that time.
Blah blah blah more slacking in the chalet and waiting for people to get up so that we can sleep.
Ended up slept around 1 or 2 hours by 1pm.
Theresa they all went to GY's house to get free tickets to WWW at around 9am.
So most of the time I just stayed in the chalet sleeping and trying to sleep.
Then they left for WWW so only me and ST were left in the chalet.
Woke up at 1plus for lunch when Chris came back for WWW too.
Actually was already freakin' hungry at 10plus.
It's just so true that now I sleep not because I'm sleepy or tired,
but because I'm starving hahaha.
Went to have lunch with ST at the foodcourt after that.
Then went back and got saved by HX and his DVDs.
Watched The Dark Knight after we got back until 4plus 5pm.
ST was like watching and sleeping at the same time.
And so GB came on that day too and went with RS they all somewhere or what.
By the time they came back the movies was ending already.
Then the WWW people came back soon after.
Blackjack a while with ST as the banker.
Only won a little but 小赌怡情 so I stopped 'cause I know the limits of gambling haha.
And the round after I stopped ST got blackjack hahah.
Went to eat dinner with TL at Just Acia 'cause he was almost dying of hunger.
Then the rest went to the Hong Kong Cafe at Ehub a while later,
with ST joining us at Just Acia.
Then they abolished the original plans of going bowling,
'cause some people were going home already and there weren't too many keen of going bowling.
So all of us went back to the chalet and played slapjack/smackjack for quite a while.
And everyone was getting their voices lost and hands red
from all the shouting screaming and smacking each other.
Then Theresa Chris YeeLing Amanda left after that.
So the chalet was just left with guys now.
ST KS HX Gordon TL and me.
Then it was mahjong for a few hours.
And people started going to sleep.
TL slept the earliest but didn't really sleep properly I guess haha.
Then ST HX Gordon all went to bed at around 3plus.
And I went to bed too soon after.
Then at 5am TL woke me up to borrow toothpaste so I went to take his place and continued sleeping since he wasn't sleeping anymore because mosquitoes are biting.
So I woke up latest at almost 11am then we just went to check out and things.
Came home, used com a little and had lunch,
then slept for a few hours till 5.30pm.
Then it's just the usual boring holidays things.
2r6o6 chalet 2010 was finally over and I've gotta
really thank RuiShan and KinSeng for making this possible,
and many others for coming and enjoying yourselves during the chalet.
Every year, more specifically from sec4's onwards,
we've been wondering if we're going to have another 2r6o6 chalet the following year.
And up till now there's already another 2more ever since we graduated from NAS.
Next year gonna be slightly different though as JC kids are entering NS and Uni already.
Sound so grown up already haha.
NS and University.
So much different from Secondary School and JC lives.
The poly people would be in their last school year.
Let's just hope that somehow the chalet will be here again next year.
Until then, it's just about continuing to move on,
and adapt with changing lifestyles from now on.
Christmas' coming and 2010 is ending soon too.
Almost every year I say this,
but next year will be full of changes, much more than ever.
From Sec2 to Sec3, to Sec4 O levels,
to JC, a new school and environment,
then to J2 with A levels and JC graduation,
none of these can compare to life next year.
No more schooling until 2years+ later.
Gonna catch a movie later.
So I shall end my post here for now.
Another post dedicated to 2r6o6 Chalet,
so that in the future I would come back and read about the chalet every year.
As long as there are still people looking forward to this chalet every year,
I hope that I'll continue to have a post about it every year.
Byeall.