Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life after A's.

Had been wanting to blog since like 5days ago but was always too lazy....
And everytime when I finally make up my mind to blog it's like 3,4am haha.
It's like now.
3.18am.

But I shall blog now before tomorrow's 2r6o6 chalet.

Can't really remember all the stuff which happened after I last blogged.
I think the weekend after I last blogged is just about slacking at home?
Which day isn't about slacking anyway.
Now that I think of it, time really flies.
There seems to be so many things I promised myself to do,
but how many of them did I really accomplish after A's?

Okay so last Monday.
Think that was the Monday I went to Tmall to eat with KS.
Yes that should be it.
Stayed there and walked around a little before heading back home.
Pretty nothing much there.

Tuesday, went to sort of help Chandan out with his backwoodsman.
So me RenWei Terry went along with him to East Spring Sec to do bwm,
with 3 of us there to assist him a little and give him moral support.
Hmm now what did I do on Wednesday...
I remembered I woke up to deliver umbrella to my mum and sis 'cause it was raining.
Then had my lunch and... ohh we went to Pan's house to play.
Played some games on ps2 and had some fun then back home again.

So it's Thursday now.
Went to play ball in the morning with Jasper, Kenneo,
and also with HJ and 2209 ppl etc at Fengshan CC.
Initially it was at Kembangan CC,
but since we didn't have enough people,
and 2209 was coincidentally playing on that day too at Bedok CC,
the venue was changed to Bedok CC.
Then when I reached there the whole place was under construction.
So we went to Fengshan CC instead.
Finally got to play ball after quite long.
But jj rw terry was helping Chandan with aspire too in the morning.
Just in my last game before I left to have lunch with them,
I was driving in and looking for a pass when an arm came in my way right on my nose.
First time I played ball till nosebleed zzzz.
So cleaned up a while, rest a little and left to tmart to have lunch with Chandan they all.
After that we were back in NAS practicing knots and stuff.
Then we went to East Spring Sec to get some stuff/pass some stuff etc.
Only managed to get home quite a while later...

And on Friday I supposed I did nothing, as in I stayed home for the day.
Finally watched my 小鱼儿与花无缺 'cause I missed the last few episodes.
This is like the second or third time they aired the show again,
but since 2.30 to 3.30 is a time which normally I just got up and got nothing to do,
it became an everyday thing for me to catch the show hahah.

On Saturday went to play ball again with terry they all.
Then when kent came we went 209 and played there till 6plus I believe.
Good exercise.
Think this week gonna play ball again, after the chalet.
And Denie they all are back from China too, should play ball soon,
maybe after Kenneo comes back from Vietnam.
Omg so many people get to go overseas,
from Korea to Japan to China to SEA countries or even as far as Europe T-T
So goooooood life.
But nevermind I shall enjoy myself back here in SG as much as possible too. (:

Sunday stayed home, watch tv and play com too.
Then today, Monday, went out with family to Nex, the newly opened shopping mall.
Quite a big shopping mall with many shops,
and many shops which sell food!
So had dinner there too before coming back home.

Okay chalet tomorrow.
Although this had happened like since 2years back,
I'm really questioning if there will be another chalet next year.
I think most people would be thinking of that too, since few years back.
But this time, it will be the last one before JC guys enter NS and girls enter Uni.
Don't know when we can meet again though haha.
So I hope that everyone attending the chalet would be able to enjoy it to the fullest!
Speaking about chalets... the 2309 one's coming up soon too on 10th Jan.
Not really considered 'soon' but I bet when it comes
I'll still feel like the 2r6o6 chalet just ended.
This is how fast time flies for life after A levels.

Ohh and if you're wondering what about the rest of the time I spent at home....
I've been playing... Maplestory.
Thanks to renwei.
He had got me terry and jj all into mapling.
And the first time I played in a long time I was so amazed.
Training is so so so much easier than it was in the past.
But when I logged out at that time,
I was like what the hell am I doing.
Hah.
And then I still continued to play till now,
although my playing time had reduced largely.
In the end it's still just a game
and I simply couldn't let myself spend too much time on it.
That's why I need a better hobby instead.
Less than two months to enlistment.
Some people are still saying that's a lot of time, for some reason.
But I know it myself,
it isn't a lot, because 10 Feb '11 is going to be here much sooner than you know it.

Okay basically these are just the things I wanted to blog about.
My life after A levels.
Not exactly happening, maybe a little boring,
but years later when I read my own posts I would know what happened after A's.
By now I think most people had already forgotten about the A's.
It just seemed so long ago when it just ended less than a month.
One month seemed so long to us now when we look back
yet could past by us in our lives like a jetplane in full speed now.
I guess that's just how life work and we can only accept it.

Gotta sleep now 'cause don't think I'll be sleeping much in the next two nights!






Byeall.