Sunday, December 05, 2010

It felt like...

It's Sunday now.
Almost a week after A levels ended.
And it felt like,
it felt like, A levels almost never happened because
it felt like it was lightyears ago when we were still studying for it.
Of course, at time, it felt like it was just yesterday
when we just finished with O levels, received the results,
and entering JC life trying to adapt to it.

But now, it felt like,
it felt like this should have never ended because there're still so many things undone.
Just so many things unfufilled
and so many things we could've done instead.
Then again it felt like,
this is possibly the best JC life because we lived it ourselves.
No regrets.
We may think back at times, think about the 'what-ifs',
think about how things can be done in a 'better way'.
But in the end we knew there's nothing wrong with what we'd done too anyway.
'Cause it felt like, it just felt like, somehow,
we've done the right things at the right time,
we've also done the wrong things at the wrong time,
but things came out fine and we are where we are now.
It felt like, if I'm given a second chance,
my JC life will probably be around the same.
It just felt like that.
That's just how I felt.

It felt like I've got all the time in the world now.
Then again it felt like I don't have so much time in reality
and still I'm not making good use of the time I have.

It felt like everything's good and fine in one moment.
Then it felt like everything basically crashed, crashed completely in the next.
It felt like nothing's gonna go wrong.
Then it felt like nothing's ever going right.

It felt like...

It just felt like, this. Just felt like this.
Everything, just felt, like this.






Byeall.