Thursday, December 09, 2010

Graduation Night.

Or Prom.
Whatever you call it.

It was on 7th December 2010,
TJC's GradNight 2010, at Marina Mandarin.
Reached there around 6.10pm on my dad's car.
Met with some of my friends, waited for the rest.
Took a few photos, walked around a little.
Chit-chat, looked around, waiting for the dinner to start.

So finally we were able to get seated.
Many people are still walking around,
talking to friends, taking photos.
Then the dinner started.
I don't know why the dish always comes late for our table zzzz.
Then came the dance performance.... by our school's modern dance club haha.
Some games, and prom king and queen etc.
And lucky draw.
So sad that kangwei lost his ticket when his number
was announced for the first prize.
It was a free iPod Touch damn lol.
So in the end another person got it and
after that he found his ticket again.
Second prize was overnight stay for 2 in Marina Mandarin.
Can't really remember the others,
think 5th was iPod shuffle.
And the rest are just vouchers, from 6th to 15th.

And so the dinner ended around 10pm or 10something.
And most people didn't even manage to eat the dessert.
By the time it came lights were dim and people were either
walking around, on stage, or outside already.
Talking to each other, enjoying themselves, taking photos etc.
So spent quite a while taking pictures with everyone else after that.
I think I took damn little photos though.
And finally left at 11plus.
Was waiting for kenneth to see if there's any plans,
or just to walk out together.
And then he just went off with his gf after talking to her for quite a while.
So we waited for nothing and just walked out after that.
More than half the people had left already.
And the rest were probably either staying over
or had plans on going somewhere else.
So walked to take bus10, and switched to bus12 then walked home.
Reached home just before 1am.

Slept till damn late today.
Just didn't feel like waking up at all
since there's practically nothing much for me to do.
Okay actually there is,
it should be nothing much I felt like doing.
And now it's already 4.47am and I should be in bed.
For weeks after this I hope I actually will have fun and be enjoying
instead of wasting my life away or doing nothing much.
Not like I'm really rotting at home but....

JC life is finally really over
and the only thing left is collecting the results next year.

Time to move on in life....







Byeall.