Thursday, January 27, 2011

It goes on.

It's been another week.
Had really wanted to blog in one of the past few days but was too lazy.

And I don't know why do I always have to leave blogging as the last thing I do before I shut down my com when I use com to almost 4am everyday.



So this is going to be another one-week-review of what happened in the past week.

Really couldn't remember what I did for last Thurs and Fri.
Should be slacking at home again?

Then for Sat went to Kembangan and played ball near Denie's house with they all.
After that had dinner with PLCo7 at round market's KFC.

Think I stayed home for Sunday too.

Went to watch Shaolin with Terry JJ RW on Monday.
Nice show and not draggy at all although it's 131minutes.
I think people need to learn to appreciate good movies or at least watch it knowing that it's in fact a movie and movie may not be the same as reality which is what we're currently experiencing in this world and our own life.
It's not like I can care about other people's opinions because each of us do things with different reasons and of course we get to choose how we react to certain stuff or what we do in different situations but yes at times people's actions do certainly pissed me off.
Well, it's just me and no one's at fault anyway so ranting here is probably the only wise thing to do.

Went to play ball at Kembangan CC on Tues morning.
Then had lunch with everyone at LJS at Paya Lebar.
After that they all went to Zhi Hong's house to play board games while I went home to shit sleep etc.
Wanted to just rest a while and watch TV after that.
But somehow even though I'm not asleep I can't bring myself up from the bed, and eventually I just fell asleep.
Not for long though, after an hour plus of charging I went to watch TV.
Then it was computer again.

Wednesday was a day of rain and heavy storms.
While it was just slight drizzle and passing rain clouds on Tuesday, it was raining for much of Wednesday and the sky was dark throughout the day.
Went for dinner with RW and Terry at 201.
Finally got to eat Bak Kut Teh because for the last four or five times there it's always sold out already.

Tomorrow having birthday party (?) for LK at Aquarius.
Not really sure how long is it or what I'm going to do there but just attending since birthday is for once a year.
Other than my family no one had really celebrated my birthday with me though.
But at least my friends send me their well-wishes.

Weekends are packed too.
This week is kinda busy and tiring while last week seems to be boring and simple.
I would really prefer a mix of both and have alternate days going out and staying home instead zzzZ.
Feel so bad to go out everyday and not spend some time at home although time spent home are mostly on the computer anyway.
And it's not like I really want to go out everyday too.
But if I were to choose I'll probably stay home for majority of the week than going out almost everyday of the week.

Well I won't have to worry about that any longer soon since it's officially two weeks left to enlistment.
Wow.
Things seem so real now, National Service, army life, trainings etc.
Not the type of life I want but not the choice I can make.

I'm not scared of the trainings though.
Other than cockroaches, there's probably only one other thing that really makes my list of fear.
Okay maybe there's other things that make the list too but this should be the top.
And really my biggest fear is only fear for the troublesome stuff.
At times when things just seem to can't get more complicated it's when I don't feel like caring anymore.
And this unsurprisingly stemmed from my unparalleled laziness.
When one person is this lazy, asking him to do things which are deemed as troublesome or out of his usual routine can be kinda tough.
And that reminds me of how change can also be top of my fear list.

But oh well these things are inevitable in life anyway.
And fearing certain things doesn't mean not having a way to deal with them.
There are just certain things I don't like to deal with but that doesn't mean I can't do it.

But this is life.
Deal with it man.
Whatever happens, life goes on.








Byeall.