Preparations.
It's been another week.
Gone so fast.
Just so fast.
It's either my memory is really getting from bad to worse,
or... I really didn't do anything at all from last week till now.
Everyday just past by like any other day.
Doing pretty nothing much, day by day, week by week.
Preparation for CNY and also the ohh-so-troublesome NS gotta start soon too.
Yea still lazy.
Lazy like shit.
But this time it's gonna be two years and so I'll let myself off for whining so much.
Seriously, two years?
One year and ten months to be exact.
If that even makes me feel any better.
It doesn't.
But well it still makes a huge difference though.
It's like officially three weeks more to enlistment.
And it's like well I shall not talk about it anymore.
Just make sure I remember to prepare for it like I'm not even sure if I can get well-prepared enough for it by the time I go there.
Played ball today with Kenneth.
It's been a week I think.
So thanks a lot for coming all the way from Upper Thomson to play ball with me.
And doing so while still getting the unagi fish bone choked in your throat until you finally got it removed at CGH's A&E at like 8,9pm.
Didn't really went out much since last week IIRC.
And I should, it's just that I'm not really sure where did all the time went to.
I've finally finished reading 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》 though.
But forgotten to bring it with me to return it to Kenneth zzz.
Sorta can't bear to return it too.
A really nice book I thought.
Gets me wondering.
Is my youth just gonna get burnt away like this?
My last year as a teenager.
Even in the army, I'll need to think of a way to spend it much more meaningfully than whatever I'm doing right now.
Byeall.