When life is a blur.
Finally had our 23/09 chalet on Monday.
Really gotta thank LK and everyone who helped made it possible,
although the weather really wasn't on our side.
Rained the whole day on Monday and even at night the sky doesn't seem fine.
In the end we weren't able to barbeque at all.
Had to somehow cook our food in the kitchen to fill our stomach.
So we ended up just playing mahjong and stuff,
watching tv, eating tidbits etc for most of the night.
Miss Tan came to visit us for quite a while too.
Took hell lots of photos.
Went out for a little walk to the beach at around 2am 'cause we were really bored.
Gone back to the chalet after realizing that it's drizzling.
From then on it's just slacking around,
watching movie and playing a little mahjong.
Finally went to sleep at around 5+am.
Slept for like 3hours then went off after everyone woke up to catch the shuttle bus.
Then we had breakfast together at Mac at Whitesands.
So after which we all started heading back home,
with me and Freddy cabbing and dropping me off to bus home.
Bathed and settled down before falling asleep at 12plus.
And when I woke up it was just before 3pm.
So I rushed to school to play ball because I should've been there around an hour earlier.
Played till evening then had dinner opposite school.
Went to play ball the next day morning at Kembangan CC too.
That was yesterday.
Had quite a few intense matches and was really tired
after playing ball for two days in a row.
So headed home after that and slept quite a bit.
Slacked mostly for today as I woke up really late again.
Spent some time reading the book I borrowed from Kenneo damn long ago.
Could've finished it in like 2 or 3days actually,
but kept on doing other stuff or even doing nothing at all instead.
Maybe I'll try finishing it now/later or tomorrow,
then I can finally return it to him the next time I see him.
Well shall end the post here.
Should be making my new specs soon for army,
but most probably using a lousy phone and not getting another one.
Byeall.