First time back out here.
First time book out and I'm currently left with approx 16hours 40mins at the moment.
Will probably get used to this by the next time I book out again,
which is around a week later, after my terrorizing field camp.
So had some really different experiences throughout the two weeks.
Glad that I made it through with almost the whole of me still with me right here.
Became slightly fitter I guess.
And adopted a healthier lifestyle of sleep early, wake up earlier,
eating food which are thought to be of sufficient nutrition for us
and drinking tons and tons of water running everywhere everyday up and down the fourth floor.
Booked out Thursday night finally and everyone was dam excited.
Took a cab home for some reason and finally got to see my beloved home and room and computer and everything else again.
Finally got to sleep on my own bed eat on my own time shit in my own toilet and stuff like that.
Been using com for most of the time I'm home.
Rested and rested and feels that time still flies too fast here in Singapore
while it crawls slower than a snail back in Tekong.
Hot weather seems to subside for the moment but I just hope the weather will be just nice during field camp.
Went to have dinner with PLC except JJ today at TMall.
Supposed to have Cafe Cartel and got downgraded to Texas Chicken which has no spaces available and so downgraded again to foodcourt.
Still, it was a great meal with great people.
Went on to catch I Am Number Four although me and renwei thought Unknown should be a better movie.
Guess that all of us agree on that now that we've seen I Am Number Four.
Feels like I should catch it some time, like next week or whichever weekend I can be out here free.
So probably going to scout meeting early in the morning later on.
Then to buy some engineering gloves for field camp and comms cord too.
Hope I'll be able to find them somewhere near in some army shops instead of having to go all the way to Beach Road again.
Then after all these I'll just have to pray that I'm ready to get back to Tekong
and super ready for field camp because it's gonna be hell.
But after the next five or six days I bet I'll feel like there's nothing I can accomplish.
Unless it's a field camp with longer duration.
Well should be going off now, not good to sleep at this kind of time when I'm going to wake up early tomorrow and that it's book in day.
See you guys again in a week's time and take care everybody.
Byeall.