Sunday, March 06, 2011

Aftereffects.

Finally release of A levels results last Friday.

Booked out a day earlier, after Field Camp.
It was definitely one of a hell.
I don't need any comparison, I'll just call it hell no matter how much tougher other people's field camps might be.
Thank god, it's over now.
Now it's just 6 weeks left and the only tough thing I need to overcome is building up stamina and strength for route march, and also for my 2.4km.

So much for army crap.
Now it's time to talk about more normal stuff like A levels results.

Not much of a happiness or disappointment really.
More or less like what happened during my O levels results.
'Cept that there was a huge disappointment for my HCL and pretty nothing much else.
And this time, there wasn't really any extreme feelings.
I don't know if it's because army life diluted my senses towards this or that I was really just relieved to see that my results turned out more or less fine and the way I expected.
I guess when everything's in control, life isn't just life anymore.
Still, as always I'll thought of how much better I could've been if only I studied harder instead.
A for Math and Chem, B for Phy and GP, C for econs.
And I really do wonder how many from our school actually got an A for h1 econs.

Now it's just what I do with these.
Continue with Psychology?
Or something new and some other courses which might be more relevant to the context of Singapore?
I've got two more years to decide after all.
That's a whole two more chances for me to set my mind straight.
Perhaps for now all I need to do is just securing a place in FASS and let my life for the next one year decide for me if I should do something else.
After having that thought my mind seemed much calmer and things seem clearer.

Still, having things unsettled and the need to book in again isn't allowing my mind to rest.
It's two more weeks again.
Sometimes we just have to learn to let go at the right moment, so that it won't hurt as much as it might have otherwise.

I hope I'll gain some insights on stuff I do not know of yet during next week's open house.
It's also the only time I'll be let out for the next two weeks.
Thanks to situational test which I hope I'll be able to perform.

Gonna be 3 soon and I shall head to bed soon.
Ohh and watched Finding Nemo today, not the whole of it though, missed the front part.
It was 8years ago and I can't believe it.
Still a nice show though. (:







Byeall.